Chapter 3

Listen to Beauty Queen by Foxes
Aria pov

This school is no joke. Well I should know that since in the daughter of pauper after all.

Coming from Reigning I already the things that took place at this school and in fairy tales.

This was no different than home was so I expect this to be easy.

As I walked back to the room I saw our schedules nearly pinned to our door. I grabbed them off the door and walked in.

"Ok which ever of you is Mahogany this is yours." I say holding out the schedule.

The girl with the curly hair came and grabbed the schedule.

Ok so that's Mahogany and the blondish brownish haired girl is Dahlia.

"Yours." I say holding out the other schedule to Dahlia.

I look at my schedule that was in my other hand.

1 Princess Etiquette, Pollux
2 Animal communication princess uma
3 Beautification prof Emma Anemone
4 Good Deeds pro. Clarissa Dovey
5 lunch
6 History of Heroism prof. August Sader
7 surviving Fairy tales Laurence the white rabbit
( Forest Group 2 )

Great I'm with a rabbit. I thought as I looked through my schedule

"Ahhhhhh we have the same schedule." I heard the two girls scream.

I turn and see them hugging each other.

"1 beautification prof Emma Anemone
2 Animal communication Princess uma
3 Princess Etiquette pollux
4 Good Deeds prof Clarissa Dovey
5 obviously lunch
6 History of Heroism Prof August Sader
7 surviving Fairy Tales with Tinker bell Forest Group 4 ." Mahogany said.

"Yes!! But my surviving Fairy Tales teacher is Doc the dwarf Forest Group 1 ." Dahlia said.

"Nooo" Mahogany said.

They were really passionate about be together. Barf. I roll my eyes and turn to my bed to open my trunk with my things in it.

"What classes do you have Aria?" I heard dahlia ask me.

"1 Princess Etiquette, Pollux
2 Animal communication princess uma
3 Beautification prof Emma Anemone
4 Good Deeds pro. Clarissa Dovey
5 lunch
6 History of Heroism prof. August Sader
7 surviving Fairy tales Laurence the white rabbit
( Forest Group 2 ), same fourth and sixth session class as you that's it." I say to them.

"Awe well That sucks was kind of hoping you would the same as us." She says.

I shrug.

"I can't believe that Prince Hollands Rose fell in your lap." Dahlia says.

"I can't either, but I don't think that girl in front of us liked me." Mahogany says.

I pull out my various makeup products and face moistures and creams and then turn to them.

"That is Princess Ximena she is the daughter of Queen Anastasia she will do anything to get what she wants and for one thing I know she wants Holland." I say to them.

I see mahogany look down and I just slightly shake my head.

"Hey don't worry that never boy is pretty cute I saw you looking at and so is his brother." Dahlia says.