Chapter 11

The teachers began walking into the forest as their students followed them.

Aria was keeping an eye on Mahogany to make sure Ximema didn't try to pull any funny tricks and so did Dahlia.

"Why are you insisting you aren't a witch you clearly are your curls is only how witches do their hair." Ximena says.

Dahlia heard as the groups filed in and was purely angry and wish she knew spells like Aria did.

But Aria did have a trick up her sleeve.

"Hip hop stop and vine appear on the spot and trip the evil not." Aria whispered under her breath.

A vine had came out of the ground right before Ximena picked up her foot and fell straight into the mud.
"Oh my goodness, she did it." Ximena tells pointing at mahogany.

Mahogany puts her hands up in defense. Aria got even madder because she feels close about her friends even though she just met mahogany a day ago but she's felt like she's known her forever so she felt the need to protect her and this girl Ximena wouldn't stand down.

""Slop slop slop on top top top." Aria whispers one more time and Ximena has goop falling all on top of her head.

""now Princess mahogany didn't do any of this Ximena so stop with these lies anybody would know that these call for speaking spells and mahogany certainly didn't open her mouth another word and I'll cast a spell on your chords so you will hush." Their instructor tinker bell says flying over.

Aria smirks and follows her instructor the white rabbit.

"I know who did it." The taunting annoying voice Aria knows to well says.

"Seth hush you didn't see or here anything." Aria says.

"Oh but I did princess I heard it all your lucky they haven't given us rules yet or you have a big fat f on your chest," he says laying his finger in the center of her chest.

Aria swats his hand away and Seth chuckles.

"I'll keep this little secret as long as you do something for me." Seth says.

"Oh yeah and what is that." Aria says.

"Eat lunch with me for a week on the never side." Seth says smirking.

Arias mouth hangs open.

"You are lucky I don't want to fail." Aria says crossing her arms glaring at him.

"So I guess I'll
Be seeing you everyday till next Monday." Seth says.

Aria knew she was in trouble but was down for the challenge no matter how arrogant and ignorant the boy was.