Chapter 6

(Listen to keep holding on by Avril )
Aria

Finally it was third session one more session until lunch and I can stretch get some air and get away from these air heads. I don't even get how
They are princesses. They are so rude and narcissistic.

I walk into class and see the non-existence girl who thinks she rules everything.

"Looks like someone hasn't heard of a brush today ." Ximena says to her other princess friends giggling.
"I don't even know why the head master let in witches." She says rolling her eyes.

I get so mad and I imagine the chair sliding from under her.

"Oh my gosh." I hear her tell as I sit down.

I look over to her and see her on the ground.

"See she's a witch she did It." She says.

"How could I my hands where in my pocket and I didn't chant any spell plus I don't know any." I say to her completely lying I've read books at home of spells and some good some evil.

"Watch I will Prove you to
Be a witch and have you
Thrown out." She says.

"You claim Everyone to be a witch no one will believe you." I says to her leaning back Into my chair.

"You two Should be ashamed I knew
Your mothers would the Pauper's and Anastasia's daughter fighting despicable you two are princesses not barbarians." The professors says walking into the class.
"My third class of the day and I still
Haven't seen a true princess this is barbaric." She adds.

"Um excuse me but what about me I'm
A true princess." Ximena says batting her lashes.

"More like a tragedy you are the main one who should be in evil." She says.

Ximena gasps.

I roll my eyes and out of no one sludge flies through a the class window and I to Ximena faces.

"See is her who's a witch she is doing this to me." She says pretending to cry.

I roll my eyes and more sludge flies through.

"Who ever is doing this I advise you to
Stop or you will clean the supper hall
For the nymphs." Professor Anemone says.

I stop Rolling my eyes and no more sludge comes through.

"Thank you, now I will ask you simple question and it will determine your grade today. How about I start in the back since I started in the front my last two classes." Professor Anemone says.

I huff and water magically drops on Ximena.

"Aaaa, it's her I swear it is." Ximena says.

"Hush dear princesses aren't fibbers."

Professor Anemone walks to the back and to where I was sitting.

"Why don't you tell us about your regiment dear." She says too me.

"Well one I wash my face with the finest soaps from my home town I than soak my face in a guacamole mix, next I pat my face with the cleanest water I conjure from the Great Lakes of Pervasia, next I wipe my now clean face with a cotton towel. My body regiment consist of well smelling body gels, made by hand or spell and I must always wash my body 5 times in one shower. My hair oh I lover it I wash my hair 3 times with a shampoo with avocado in it and tea tree oil and peppermint and rosemary, blowing psh I air dry and then I straighten it not with heat but my spell so I don't damage it and then mauw I'm done and ready to dress." I say fi sibling leaning back In my chair.

"Oh my that is the best beauty regiment I have heard all day ranking 1, you deserve it dear it is amazing I mean it brought tears to my eyes and your only a first year." Professor Anemone says.

I smiles and bow my head to her.

"You girls have got some learning to do and you can get help with that with- oh dear you didn't say your name to the class although I already know it tell it to the class please:?" She says.

"Aria Pauper, daughter of the original Pauper who switched places with a princess of The Kingdom Of Reigning." I say keep a little smirk on my face.

"Well you have learned well from your mother and I would guess aunt." Professor Anemone says.

I nod giving her a subtle smile.

"So back to class now, we will learn how to brew the best concoctions for beauty and how to be sure to use any source you have to keep your supple skin plump lips and Rosie cheeks when In your fairy tale." She says.

"I heard that there was two girls years ago who fairy tale started here and got to go home is it true professor Anemone?" One girl says.

Professor breaths in.

"Yes Agatha and Sohpie they ended up beating the odds fairy tale no prince, going home school masters brother coming back all true. School dividing into girls and boys for a few years all so true. I can assure you we have restored back to the traditional good and evil and hope to keep it that way but you never know the storian is a tricky pen." She says as she takes a deep breath at the end.

"The school master is Eveyln Sader, she watches over the balance sure that the storian writes and she is good not evil she is inbetween and favors neither side she takes her own so please ladies don't get any ideas." She says.

Too late she already said and spilled so much I think
I'll go and explore this later on in the night I think I would love to learn about the two legends of the school
For good and evil and how it truly came to be. I though to myself. Even though I loved to stay beautiful and be good I always felt and evil presence deep down.

Even though they said they would expel the side that didn't belong I felt deep down it will be hard for them to shake that out of me. Something was brewing but I didn't know what it was and I had a feeling it would destroy me or give me great power or nothing at all.

What if the storian has already started my story. I looked up breath taken and around the class of girls in pink blue and purple dresses. I needed to find out and I was going to find out tonight.