Chapter 8

(Listens to oh my my by Ruelle)
Narrator-

It was lunch time. The girls had just got out of Good deeds with Professor Dovey and it wasn't quite what they expected.

As they walked out into the clearing they saw tall Nymphs walking around giving Evers their lunches in baskets and wolfs throwing nevers their lunches in buckets.

"Wow this is interesting." Mahogany says.

"Very." Aria says I'm
Agreement.

As the girls walked over to a Nymph to grab 3 baskets 1 for each of them Aria had bumped into somebody.

"Hey! Watch where your going "genius"." Aria says.

"Maybe you should watch where your going your the one who was blindly walking." A guy with brunette hair semi pale skin and brown eyes says.

"Well I you could have moved if you saw me warlock." Aria says as she takes in his appearance of dark clothes .

"Maybe you should run off to your little prince before I do something like turn you into a toad" Seth said.

" Ha, try me warlock I'm not a afraid I can stand up to you anyday I'm not like these girls away way." Aria says rolling up her sleeves ready to perform a spell.

"You guys we will
Get in trouble." Mahogany says trying to butt in.

"Stay out of it." Seth and Aria yell.

Seth smirks at Aria and puts his hands down.

"I like you princess, you aren't like the others there's a fire in your eyes." He stays smirking and walking away.

"What the heck!?!?" Aria says slapping her hands to her sides.

"Names Seth by the way." He says walking away and sits under a tree.

"That was interesting, he wanted to fight you but gave up, I don't trust him." Dahlia says.

Aria continues to stare at the boy as he sits under the dark dead tree on the never side.

"Come on Aria so we can eat we got in trouble for eating candy from the wall early today's we were so hungry." Mahogany states.

As Mahogany,Dahlia, and Aria grab their basket form the nymph and walked over to a beautiful pink flowered tree. They were met by the one girl who just loved them.

"Why can't you just leave us alone Ximena I mean we did nothing to you." Mahogany says.

"Yeah you did do something your stealing Holland and I'm here to tell you he doesn't want you and that your witch and deserve any bad stuff that comes to you." She says as she looks down at the girls.

Mahogany couldn't help it and stood.

"Ok, IM NOT A WITCH STOP CALLING ME THAT, SECONDLY LEAVE US ALONE I MEAN IM
SORRY THAT YOU LIKE
HOLLAND AND HE ISNT PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU ITS NOT MY FAULT AND THIRDLY I WOULD LOVE TO EAT IN PEACE IM
STARVING I GOT IJ TROUBLE ALREADY FOR EATING GUMMY BEARS OFF THE WALL AND I DONT WANT TO-" I started but was cut of close to my last word.

"Hey woah ladies please don't fight, we are all cordial people and esteem
Princes and princesses in training I think we don't want to act this way." The familiar boy in blue said coming up
To them.

Mahogany sighs and looks down to Aria and Dahlia who stare at her in shock from Her sudden out burst.

"Hol Hol, she been cast spells and hurting me all day with her magic and so has her friends, they made me get dirty, messed up my hair, and made me fall out the chair and break my heel." Ximena says falling into his arms crying.