Chapter 4

Listen to youth by foxes
Mahogany pov

I place my food out on the table and set up my silver ware.

"Why is she like that." Dahlia says.

"Ever since she was younger her mom tried to raise as humble as she could but it just went to her head as she became 12 to now and I guess she didn't reap the benefits of it and became stuck up." Aria says.

"Wow I mean she didn't have a hard life why act that way and I bet she got things handed to her." I say.

I turn to where Ximena went and see her sitting with Holland and laughing throwing her hand on his arm.

I turn and slouch down a little and begin to eat.

"Wow this is delicious." Dahlia says.

"Very." I say back to her.

"Hey don't worry about her or him I doubt he would pick her even though he can be a bubble head sometimes he a little bit to humble for her." Aria says.

I nod and continue to eat.

"The fairies are so cute and small they are like little balls of light so adorable." Dahlia says.

I laugh and Aria shakes her head.

"I wonder how our teachers look well beside Pollux, this will be interesting spending the rest of our life is a fairy tale." I said.

The girls both nod.

I sat eating the rest of my dinner have the occasional small talk with Aria and Dahlia.

"Where do we put or baskets when we are done?" I ask Aria.

"We put all the plates back in the basket and then give it to the nymph standing at the counter over there." Aria says nodding towards the nymph.

"ok thanks." I say as I nod.

I put my plate silver ware and cup back in the basket and walk over to the nymph.

I hand her the basket with a smile.

"Thank you." I say to the nymph.

The nymph nods.

As I turned I ran into something well more so someone and I felt my dress become wet.

I look down at my dress and see it soaked with what I believed was cranberry juice.

I sigh.

"Oh I'm sorry I should have been paying attention." I heard a male voice say.

I look up and see it was Holland and instantly blushed.

"N-no it's okay I should have looked before I turned." I say trying not to make a fool of myself.

"Her let me get you a towel" he says taking my hand and walking over to the    napkin area.

"Thank you but you didn't have to we are about to go to bed " I say to him.

"But you don't want to be wet and have a giant red stain." He says.