Chapter 10

"I will be teaching you and also the nevers about the history of the greatest people on the Ever side for you, and on the Never side for them." Professor Sader says to the class.

He wasn't old like the girls thought, is appearance wasn't that old either bit any girl who saw someone old thought of them as old.

"But how do you know everything you aren't the storian." A big head large ego girl stated.

Mahogany, Aria, and Dahlia looked at her in awe at how rude she could be with just that one comment.

"Young lady as you can't tell, I am the beholder of all I know everything just like the storian knows everything so please don't take me as the fool I am
Not." Professor Sader says as he sits on the chair.

"I'm just asking sir not to be rude but nobody knows everything."
Ximena says.

"Obviously he does but i just find it really insulting you are questioning the teacher." Dahlia says speaking up.

"Thank you miss Dahlia, as for you miss Ximena you better shape up or you will gear up for chores." Professor
Sader says.

Ximena thought to say something back but caught herself and just sat back and kept quiet.

"Now does anyone know who Briar Rose is?" Professor Sader says.

Everyone in the class raises their hand.
Mahogany sighs due to the fact that she was the Mother of the guy who just hurt her at lunch.

"Obviously that's Hollands mom, Princess Aurora." Some blonde haired girl says.

"Exactly, she was an iconic hero because she survived the Evil ways of maleficent, with the help of who?" Professor Sader says.

Dahlia hand shot straight in the hair and so did many other girls.

"Mahogany you know this raise your hand." Dahlia whispers to mahogany.

"I'm not I don't want to think about him nor his family or even say their names." Mahogany says to dahlia slumping down into her chair.

Dahlia shrugs.

"Ms. Dahlia since you so
Patiently waited and was kind earlier." Professor says.

Dahlia smiles and bows her head to him.

"Prince Phillip aka king Phillip now." Dahlia answers ever so confidently.

"Correct Ms.Dahlia." Professor Sader says smiling.

As time went on the girls got lost in
His blabber and was tired of hearing Ximena and her remarks.

Ring ring

"Tonight I want you guys to read chapter 1 in your books and tomorrow we will have a quiz in the beginning
Of class to see who read." Professor Sader says as the 20 girls filed out of the classroom.

"Well I guess this is where we split up
For the day." Dahlia says.

"Yeah, but more exciting part is we will be exploring the forest today." Aria says.

"Yeah so much fun." Mahogany Says half heartedly smiling.

She was still dazed by the remarks and comments of Ximena and Holland in the hall and clearing she was hurt she did r know why but she was and it wouldn't leave her mind nor her body.

Dahlia places as hand on her shoulder as they reach the instructors waiting for them at the forest gates.
Mahogany half heartedly smiles and Dahlia again.
Aria smiles softly back at mahogany to try and Cheer her up but it was no use.

The girls split up it groups as Aria walked over to the white rabbit seeing that Seth was in her group she rolled her eyes.

Dahlia, on the other hand, walked over to her group to with her instructor being doc the dwarf and sees Grayson and runs right over to him and waves.

Mahogany walked over to her group to see Ethan and in it and so was Ximena. She rolled her eyes and walked over and stood next to Grayson.

Dahlia was so excited to see Grayson but all the other Evers looked at her in disgust for hanging out with a never.

"Aren't you scarred he is gonna kill you." A brown haired boy said.

"No he's really nice I don't get why you guys can't see that gosh." Dahlia says turning back to Grayson.

"More drama in the ever building uh?" Grayson asked.

"Definitely, Ximena and Holland jumped down mahogany throat again and now she acting weird and like won't talk and stuff and I'm
Worried a lot because she is my best friend and I don't want to see her down." Dahlia says confessing to Grayson.

"I mean you can only give her space and time maybe she liked the kid and probably ripped her heart right out of her chest with what he said, and she probably doesn't even knew it." Grayson says.

Dahlia nods and looks over to mahogany group and so does Grayson.

She sighs as she watches mahogany engage in small conversation with Ethan as they wait to enter the forest.

"I feel so bad she's in a group with her." Dahlia whispers.

Aria on the other hand was completely annoyed by that situation and by the fact she was with Seth in a group.

"Hey there princess, heard you broke some girls heels." Seth says.

"And who, told you that." Aria says to Seth.

"A little bird you k so
Word gets around gossip still exist." Seth says.

"Well I'm not telling you wether it did or not because that's for me to know and you to never find out." Aria says smiling to him.

Seth chuckles.

"See that's what I like about you maybe I am get you to come to the dark side, it would be fun having you here." Seth says taunting Aria.

"I will never I am a princess and young beautiful sophisticated girl and I will not be made a fool of just because I know how to hold my ground not like some of these girls here." Aria says looking at the girls who pretend to be so helpless.

Aria sticks out her tongue and turns her back to him I need to try and make friends oh my goodness.
She thought to herself.

"You may now enter." A loud voice booms as the gates open.