Chapter 5

(Listen to sweet beginnings by Bebe rexha)

Dahlia pov

It was morning.

The first day of class. We didn't know anything hadn't known what floors classes where on or even how long they were.

I rose up to seeing the sun shining through the window. Being in a tower gave us such a great view. I swing my feet over to the floor and stretch yawning. I turn to see Mahogany and Aria still sleep.

I stand and decide to wake them up.
I walk over to Mahogany's bed and gently shake her.

"Wake up we need to get ready." I say as I shake her.

Mahogany softly groans and her eyes flutter opens. I move back and she yawns and then sits up.

"It's morning already." She's says rubbing her eyes.

I nod and walk over to Aria.
I bent over to shake her by was stopped by her.

"I'm already up was just laying her since I woke up early." She says.

I love back and walk over to my closet hearing Aria yawn and stretch in the process.

I decided to wear one of the dresses they gave and a pair of shoes to match and a white cardigan.

"I wonder what my mom
Is doing now knowing we were gone." Mahogany says to me.

I walk out the closet and see her walking over to the drawers and taking out a skirt and blouse.

"Probably sending a search party for us the usual." I say to her.

I walk behind the privacy screen.

"They won't I don't get why they ever do that knowing they won't get anywhere." She says walking behind her privacy screen.

I change into my dress and attempt to half way zip it up and slip my white flats on.

I walk out and shrug pulling my hair that was stuck in the dress out.

"They have little hope we will comeback but we never will. Can you zip me up?" I say turning my back to her as she walks out.
"Thanks." I say as she zips it.

I turn back around and see Aria walk from her privacy screen wearing a dress also.

"I mean they don't know all they know is the whole prophecy thing they don't really know we are actually thrown into fairy tales." Aria says sliding her blazer on.

I slip my cardigan on and notice the crest appearing on it.

"So these things aren't pins I'm assuming they are like bound to use by magic." I say Looking down at it touching it.

"Pretty Much." Aria says shrugging.

Ring ring.

"See you at good deeds." I say to Aria.

She nods and walks out into the hall.

"Ready?" I say turning to mahogany.

She nods and we both walk out into the hall where other girls and boys and filing down the stairs to the class.