Authors Note

CREDIT TO @ali_styles779 FOR THE COVER!

Characters

( all first six character are in the image at the top, going along the top row from left to right in the order below. The One Direction boys don't have an image because everyone knows what they look like!)

Noelle Foster - Kristen Hancher
Georgia Rose - Andrea Russet
Sophie Price - Jenn McAllister
Faith Williams - Vanessa Franco
Cameron Spencer - Brent Rivera
Archie Foster - Christian Collins
Harry Styles - himself
Niall Horan - himself
Louis Tomlinson - himself
Liam Payne - himself

The four girls, Noelle, Georgia, Sophie and Faith, are the most popular girls in school. The famous four is their nickname - every boy wanted to call one of them his and every girl wanted to be one of them. They were all sweet, beautiful, bubbly girls who just wanted to get through high school with ease.

The four boys, Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam, are the most popular boys in school. The inked as they had been named; they were the most loved and feared boys in school. Every girl wanted to get into bed with one of them and every boy was jealous of them. They were all truly nice boys once you peeled off their bad boy outer casing. Yes, they got into fights almost everyday but they would never hurt someone unless they thought it was completely necessary.

The famous four and the inked are the two most popular school groups. Due to this you would expect they all hang around together, having a big eight group friendship. Well you're wrong. They have never socialised nor even took a second glance at each other.

The girls made a pack, in their first year of high school, that they would never mix with the inked. Them boys were trouble.

However, now with the girls in their last year of high school all being eighteen or nineteen...

They finally decide to break the pack and make friends with the boys, finally giving Harry a small chance with Noelle or does someone get in the way breaking Harry's heart even more?

Read to find out.

FIRST BOOK!

I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think by commenting and voting!

Lots of love,

- L