twenty

Noelle

It's been a few weeks since Harry and I made up and we are officially friends.

It's so surprising how close you can become with someone in the space of such a short time. I couldn't imagine things without Harry anymore; we do everything together.

Sure my dad isn't too happy about us being friends, nor is Archie but I don't care anymore. Harry makes me happy.

After a month of doing the project, today was the day of the presentation.

My nerves were bubbling all over the place as Harry and I sat at the back of the class. We were waiting for our names to be called out.

"You okay, love?" Harry whispered taking my hand with his and giving it a gentle squeeze

"I'm really nervous H." I admit giving him a ghostly smile

"You'll be fine! Just pretend everyone's naked." He chuckled

I blushed, shaking my head.

"That never works. It just makes things awkward." I giggle running a hand through my hair

"Why because you'll get turned on imagining me with no clothes on?" Harry smirked

I rolled my eyes.

Typical Harry.

"Please, if anythig I'd be picturing Louis." I comment making Harry scoff.

"Heard that." Georgia joked from in front of us with a playful look

"He's mine." She added

I held my arms up in surrender, "only joking."

"Harry and Noelle, you're up." The teacher announced making me take in a sharp breath

"Do you want me to go first?" Harry offered

I shuck my head bravely, "I need to get this over with."

Standing up from my chair, I slowly approached the front trying to contain my nerves.

I hate speeches.

"When you're ready, Miss."

I nodded weakly as I stood exactly in the centre of the room.

Stupidly, I looked at everyone making me feel like I was going to faint.

In panic, I darted my eyes to Harry at the back who was looking rather amused by my nervousness.

He gave me a wide grin and a thumbs up.

"Kill it, Noel." He called making a few people laugh but I just blushed madly

He's so embarrassing.

I cleared my throat as I gripped my speech cards for dear life.

With one deep breath, I calmed myself before finally talking:

"Over these past few weeks, I can proudly say I've got to know the real Harry Styles. Of course, at the beginning I was unwilling to give him a chance due to all the rumours and things he has done. However, I'm glad I pushed all of that aside because if I hadn't I would have never made one of the best friends I've ever had. Harry, like many others at this school, very quickly got the label of being bad due to his tattoos and what you could call..harsh looks. Sure, he has got into fights but that's what most teenage boys do so no one has the right to judge him. Sadly, I was one of them people quick to judge Harry before I even gave him a chance. Before this project was even set, Harry and I had bumped into each other! While I was being rude, Harry ignored my behaviour and was very kind and actually helped me in the situation I was in. It wasn't until I finally gave into accepting him that the true Harry began to shine through! I found out that Harry is the youngest of two. Him and his older sister, Gemma, are very close as well as him and his mother, Anne, who Harry says is his best friend also the person he tells everything. While finding out about his great bond with his sibling, he claimed and I quote; "If someone mistreated her, I'd kill them." Personally, I think this is just one of the many great examples to show how caring this boy really is. On one of our many adventures around Holmes Chapel, I was shocked to see how Harry was treated in public. A busy place soon cleared out by his presence which was really upsetting to see! Harry Styles, even though he won't admit it nor others, is one of the sweetest people around. He is kind, caring, very dorky and enjoys telling horrible jokes. I know everyone sees him as a player but I found out rather quickly that isn't the case. In fact I know the exact number of lucky girls he has got with but unfortunately that's a secret I promised to keep! I too learned some embarrassing things about Mr.Styles, like that one that he loves being the little spoon as he likes the feeling of being protected. As well, Harry is a huge fan of romantic and chick click films. This tall curly haired lad, is definitely a person everyone needs in their life! Not only is he just fun to be around and rather cheeky but too can entertain you with his singing. To my surprise, Harry can too sing like an angel! I know that boy has a lot hidden up his sleeve and I can't wait to see where our friendship goes. Harry is a boy who has been judged and labelled as someone who he is the complete opposite of. Everyone deserves a second chance and that boy truly deserves one. Thanks to this project, I've met an amazing person. Harry Styles, thank you for being you."