twenty four

Harry

For the last week it's been ongoing with Noelle, rambling on about Cameron.

Yet again, here I was listening to her talk everyone's ear off at lunch. No one was exactly paying attention but I couldn't bring myself to zone out.

What was so amazing about him?

What did he have that I didn't?

"Noel, just give it a break now. He's home tomorrow, can you not talk about something else for a bit?" Georgia pleased , barely taking her eyes of Louis.

"Sorry," she sighed "I'm just really excited to finally see Cam again."

It was obvious for anyone to see Noel was completely head over heals for the boy. Much to my misery.

There was no point in telling her how I feel. What would it change? I'd only ruin our friendship.

A rather large sigh fell from my lips as my thoughts began to get ahead of me.

"You okay Haz?" Noel asked sweetly, tilting her head to the side cutely

I grinned, just her presence sending a smile to my face, "I'm fine."

"You sure?" Niall piped up

I nodded weakly

"You know, you have been frowning for a good ten minutes now." Liam added

"I have?" I question

"Yeah, since Noel started talking about Cam." He replied

"Oh."

From the corner of my eye I watched as Louis smirked, sending me a knowing look. I glared at him only causing his eyes to widen.

"You like her," he mouthed, grinning wider than ever

I shuck my head quickly, "no way."

Louis just continued to smirk evilly, he knew something was up.

Guess I need to start hiding my true emotions better from now on...

-------------

Hi!! I'm so sorry for being inactive for ages!!
I've been really busy with school and things but I'm going to try and start updating again , hopefully I'll be able to compete the book!!
Sorry this was a bad and short chapter.. They will be improving I promise.
Please go follow: @fluffyjai

- lyd xx

Bad ➣ Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें