11 | sugar

C H A P T E R 1 1

Do you want to help me or..?"

I laughed at his face now in tears of happiness; that I had finally let go of all my pain. I felt better; even if this school was a hell hole it was still better than Atherton any day because of people like Drake and Conner.

I tried to pull him into the cubicle but he was so big it just couldn't work so I tried to push him out which resulted in me trying to push his head out the small hole and he screamed.

I burst out laughing because this wasn't just any scream; it was high pitched. Maybe he did belong in the girl's' toilet. I laughed so hard I had to hold my belly.

"Don't laugh at my pain."He huffed but the corners of his lips lifted. There was only way to get him out, "Put your head on the ground."

"Ew, no." He said disgustedly.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms and I received a severe eye rolling but he listened in the end. I opened the door but he raised his head early and let out another high pitched sound.

"That was just your own fault." I said trying not to laugh. I was so grateful that after half a day, he was being so kind. I've never had a friend before and it felt nice.

I smiled down at him and brought out my hand to help him up; I never ever helped him and for me, this was very significant. If he were to accept the hand, we would be friends but if he didn't we would just be acquaintances.

He accepted my hand and I beamed happily. He came closer; now we were chest to chest. He looked at me and I blushed brightly and he said, "You should smile more."

I replied with, "Only if you do."

He smiled back, "It's a deal."

I turned to face the mirror and I nearly want to scream.

"Shut up, you look gawguss."Drake imitated Conner upping the gay factor.

I thanked him for distracting me because I probably would've burst into tears. My hair was up in the air doing god knows what while my face oh lord was a disgrace. It was blotchy with the amount of crying I did which was complemented with the blood that was smeared across my face.

I began washing my face with water and put my hair up in a messy bun, "All done." I said.

He looked me up and down and I looked down at my shirt to see it covered in blood. What was I going to do? He smirked and gave me his leather jacket and I just looked at it dumbly, "What am I going to do with this?"

"Wear it duh." He rolled his eyes, "If you're worried, it means nothing." I looked hurt as his words and he carried on, "You're my friend and that's what friends do right?"

"Yes, that's what friends do." I smiled and wore the jacket to see it covering most of the blood on my shirt.

Before I could say thank you, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the toilet holding my bag. I nearly tripped at his fast pace and asked, "Can't you slow down?"

"Not if you want to be caught by the patrolling teachers. You're supposed to be in lesson remember." I nearly stopped in my tracks and realised I would be getting my first tardy.

"Don't regret now, regret later." He said pulling me along. We ran side by side as fast as we could out of the school grounds.

"Where are we going?" I asked out of breath.

"Ice Cream store, where else?" I looked at him baffled.

The bad boy likes icecream?

"Yes, yes I do; I like sweet stuff like you." Wow, I said that out loud. Oops. I looked at Drake to see he was wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed in reply.

He pulled me towards a car which was black and quite new looking and sleek and he looked at me expectantly, "You should be screaming right now."

"Ah." I said sarcastically, "I guess this is important to you."

He jumped in the air like a child who didn't get their present, "It's a beautiful Camaro."

"And I care because...?" I said looking at him confused.

"When did you become feisty? The toilet has changed you." He shook his head unbelieving his eyes.

"Or maybe the girl's bathroom has changed you." I said, now my turn to wiggle my eyebrows.

"Just get in the car."He mumbled. Aww I hurt his man pride but I laughed at his immaturity.

This is the hugest amount of laughing I've ever done in my life and I was happy. I was content for once in my life.

We passed by many stores and streets and I asked, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

He stayed quiet for a while and answered, "Because you deserve me to be nice to you."

He was the most cryptic being person I ever met in my life but right now I had energy to try to decipher what he was saying. I just nodded and looked out the window.

He parked on the side of the road and we walked towards the store and I was happy just to be there. I was happy not to be alone.

The bell rang as we entered to be greeted by a surprisingly warm atmosphere. We walked towards the counter and he said, "What type of ice cream do you want?"

"Vanilla duh."

"Vanilla's so boring; live a little." He raised his arms waving them around.

I shrugged, "Okay what should I get?"

"Double chocolate chip chocolate ice cream." The permanent smirk on his face morphed into a real smile.

"I guess you like chocolate?" I asked.

"You could say so." He smiled fully showing some teeth and I couldn't not smile as well.

I nodded seeing his eyes light up and he ran like a child towards the counter. The badboy likes icecream.

Guess he's not so bad.

read ,vote, comment and fan :)

Immy x