12 | snugems

C H A P T E R 1 2

"Let me go." I said.

"Now, now why would I want to let you go?" Drake whispered in my ear, his minty breath fanning across my neck.

I didn't know if it was possible if I could be any redder, Conner guffawed at me. It was an awkward position alright, I had fell right into his lap. Conner finally stopped laughing and said, "Drake, let her go."

He weakened his grasp around my waist, "Aw come on. She was enjoying it. Weren't you snugems?" I wiggled away and began laughing at him, completely snorting at him.

"You're so bad at this."

"Cause I am bad." He brushed his shoulders, "My technique is so fleeky that I had you falling literally for me."

"Ughh." I replied at his sliminess and ugly confidence but I couldn't hide how jealous I was of him.

Conner said, "Shut up man, you're embarrassing us."

I have been at this school for now a month and I still can't understand how he can have so many dead jokes under his sleeves. Most of the time, he stays quiet though and me and Conner bubble along.

I sit next to Conner and go into our normal position which is me and cuddled under the crook of his shoulder while he would try to explain something I didn't get in class.

"Fuck surds." I whisper and Conner laughed, his chest vibrating. I had been stuck on this subject for like a week and just when I thought I was making progress, a new thing is introduced to confuse me yet again.

Drake rolled his eyes, "You can't fuck maths."

"I meant it figuratively idiot." I answered.

"I know you did but you don't need to. It's easy." I gave him a confused look.

"When you multiply, multiply the top and bottom and don't forget..." After a few minutes of running my hands through my hair and heated conversations, I finally got the gist.

I wanted to hug him so bad but I was too comfortable next to Conner so I nodded appreciatively, "Why don't you come under my arm." He wiggled his eyebrows and I burst out laughing.

"You probably stink." He made an act out of smelling his arms.

"Neanderthal."I muttered and Conner coughed on his water.

A sexy neanderthal. I had to admit it but Conner was sexier.

I looked up at Conner as his breath fanned on my hair, he was gorgeous. The natural light shone on his blonde hair and he smiled down at me with dimples.

I never liked dimples but on him they looked fucking beautiful. I held my breath and turned away to look at Drake frowning. What the hell was his problem?

But before I could as what the issue was the speaker screeched as people groaned; I sighed and listened into the now daily addition to the school day: school announcements.

"The school football team has now moved to the semi finals." People whooped but I haven't even been to even one of the games at all, "Lastly, Tami needs to come to the headteachers office." The loud, rambunctious cafeteria quietened giving me whiplash. Conner tightened his hold around me and I hid behind my hair.

"What did you do?" Conner whispers in my ear.

"I have no idea." My heartbeat raised and Drake smirked at me, "My influence has changed her."

I gifted him with a deadpan and grabbed my bag walking out of the cafeteria passing by the obvious chatter about a certain person: me. I was stopped in my path by Luc who smiled evilly, "I hope you get kicked out fucking faggot lover."

"Do I get a gold star if I act like I care?" I replied strongly. I didn't even know I had such fire in me. People gasped at my insult and even she looked shocked at my words. I pit a hand over my mouth. 

Did I just say that our loud?

Drake walked forward and laughed, "Tami's too nice." He walked closer towards her and Luc looked terrified, "Shoo." He said patronisingly and she ran for her life.

"Who asked you to fight my battles?" I asked heatedly, "I actually had that under control."

He chuckled,  "My first lesson payed off but I still have to support you as your teacher and friend." He winked and I answered, "Well right now, you're not needed so shoo."

He sighed, "I see when I'm not wanted." He touched his heart, "See you on the other side."He saluted and swaggered away.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the principal's office and the closer I got, the more the panick hit me.

What did I do?

Or more precisely, what did I not do?

Vote comment or follow
Immy x