Chapter 11

"I heard you confessed to angel boy," a hard voice says.

Kris turns with a hard gaze before looking up at the sky. He pushes past Taemin and to the tube where Sehun is slowly falling. He's wearing white which to Kris's surprise, makes him smile.

"Welcome back Sehun," Kris says with a smile before letting Sehun out.

Sehun bows in front of him. "Thank you."

"I assume you had a good time?" Kris asks.

"Yes, thank you. And you?" Sehun answers.

Kris nods. Before either can move, Sehun is pushed hard.

"Angel boy now, huh?" Taemin says with a snicker.

Sehun simply smiles. "Yes. And proudly."

Without another glance, Sehun walks past Taemin. Before he can get far, Kris's hand is holding his wrist firmly and dragging him away.

"K-Kris?" Sehun asks, confused.

"I won't let you be treated like that," Kris growls.

"Like what?" Sehun asks. "I don't care what they say, it doesn't affect me."

"Maybe not... But it affects me," Kris says.

"Why?" Sehun asks.

"Because... They always called Tao angel boy... I don't think that what they say is for you, but for me," Kris answers quietly.

Sehun doesn't know what to say other than to follow the taller only to realize that he doesn't know why.

"Why... Where are we going?" Sehun asks.

"My office," Kris answers roughly.

"Why?" Sehun asks, confused.

"To talk," Kris says.

"To me?" Sehun asks.

Kris shakes his head but doesn't answer. Sehun shrugs to himself before following Kris, surprised when Kris takes his hand and hauls him up with him to his house.

"We're calling Luhan," Kris says.

The flutter Sehun gets in his chest makes his heart pound faster than it should.

~

There's a pang in Luhan's heart upon realizing that he no longer has his devil and he now has Tao. He feels as if his heart is being ripped into shreds over and over again, even when it seems as if the pieces can't get any smaller.

There's a knock at the door and Luhan immediately opens it, surprised when he sees Tao standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Luhan asks.

"Can I make a phone call?" Tao asks.

Luhan shrugs. "Don't you have a phone in your house?"

Tao shakes his head. "Not one that connects to hell..."

Luhan lets out a soft laugh. "You miss him already?"

Tao flushes and ducks his head, trying to get rid of the heat in his cheeks.

Luhan smiles, letting out another laugh. "Don't worry, come on in."

Luhan sighs as the phone rings right when they get in. He flashes Tao an apologetic look.

"The call might have to wait," Luhan says quietly before picking up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Luhan?" the voice startles Luhan almost to the point where he drops the phone.

"S-Sehun?" Luhan asks, his face immediately starting to heat up.

Tao grins widely, immediately recognizing the younger's name which is so dear to Luhan and the boy who is now in hell... Meaning that this call was from hell.

"I'll come back in a bit?" Tao says softly, excusing himself from the room to let Luhan have some private time.

Later, Luhan lets Tao use the phone, thrilled to be able to hear the manly voice he's been missing.

"Tao..." Kris murmurs, his voice barely audible.

It doesn't take Tao long to realize that Kris is crying or at least on the verge of tears.

"Crying already?" Tao teases. "It's only been a few hours."

"I know," Kris says and Tao can already see his flushed cheeks in his head.

"I miss you too," Tao says, unable to stop himself from smiling.

"You take care of yourself, okay?" Kris says.

"I will... You... You too," Tao says.

"Hey... Can I talk to Luhan?" Kris asks softly.

"Yeah, of course... Let me get him," Tao says.

Tao pokes his head out of the room and motions to Luhan.

"Here he is... Bye," Tao says, his heart pounding a little bit as he hands the phone over to Luhan.

"Bye... I love you," Kris murmurs.

"You love him?" Luhan asks after Tao's left the room.

"Yes," Kris says quietly.

"Does he know?" Luhan asks.

"Yes," Kris answers. "He knows..."

"Has he said it back?" Luhan asks.

Kris is silent for a moment. "No... But I... I think he likes me too..."

"Why?" Luhan asks.

"Because he blushed when I said it... And he holds onto me tighter than anyone ever has," Kris says.

"That's because you've never let anyone hold onto you," Luhan says dryly.

"Luhan!" Kris shouts and Luhan can practically see the frown on Kris's face. "But I let him hold me!"

Luhan simply laughs as Kris frowns with furrowed eyebrows, letting out a soft sigh through the phone.

~

I've had such an amazing turnout for this and was not expecting it at all... So thank you so much!!

I hate to disappoint you all but this is probably the last chapter though I will be writing an epilogue... Thanks so much for loving this story as much as you have, please feel free to check out my other stories too!

That's code for check them out or else I'll hunt you down and attack you.

Jk lol, I don't bite! Actually, I totally do... But nothing as extreme as above :P