Valentine's Special [hunhan]

Luhan groans and rolls over, sliding an arm around the younger only to feel an empty space. Instantly, he jolts awake and bolts upright, looking around the room.

"Sehunnie..?" Luhan asks hesitantly, instantly worried that a devil managed to come up to heaven and kidnap Sehun.

He instantly blocks out the mind, reassuring himself that it never would've happened... That it couldn't happen.

He lets out a heavy breath and rubs a hand over his eyes, stumbling out of bed and making his way to the closet. He's surprised when there are no clothes. He quickly shakes his head to make sure he wasn't dreaming and when he opens his eyes... There are still no clothes.

Except for a single hanger with a suit on it. There's a simple note saying "wear it" in what Luhan immediately recognizes as Sehun's handwriting.

He sighs, running a hand through his hair, mumbling under his breath about why they couldn't just spend the day in bed together before yanking the clothes off the hanger.

He throws open the door, expecting to see Sehun but instead, there's nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Except for rose petals scattering the floor, clearly leading a path. Luhan can't help but smile as he follows the path... Outside into the backyard... Where what must be the angel himself, is sitting.

Luhan grins, almost throwing himself into his arms but a hand stops him along with a bouquet of roses.

Luhan's face quickly turns into confusion before going red as Sehun gets down on one knee, offering him the bouquet of roses.

"Will you... Give me the honor... Of being your boyfriend?" he asks, the angelic voice drifting out from his lips.

Luhan nods, ecstatic, and Sehun stands and pulls him into a tight hug.

Luhan grins but the sudden force makes him stumble forwards, pushing the other boy to the ground, him landing on his lap, their faces dangerously close

A small smile stretches across the boy's face and Luhan instantly gets nervous, but leans in, closing the small distance.

The taller picks up Luhan so they're both standing. "Happy Valentine's Day..."

"W-What?" Luhan asks, confused.

"It's Valentine's Day," Sehun murmurs.

Luhan flushes. "I... I knew that..."

"Sure you did..." Sehun says softly.

Luhan turns and hides himself behind Sehun, his face bright red.

"I dyed my hair to look like yours," Sehun admits.

Luhan looks up and Sehun drops his gaze to look at the smaller.

"It looks good," Luhan breathes.

"I know," Sehun says with a bratty smirk but Luhan can tell that his compliment affected him.

"Luhannie..." Sehun breathes softly. "Do you like it?"

Luhan smiles against Sehun's neck. "Of course... It's perfect Sehunnie."

"I... I don't have anything to give you," Luhan admits quietly.

Sehun turns, pulling Luhan in for a tight hug. "Don't worry Luhannie... I don't need anything when I have you."

Luhan pulls out of his arms and runs into the house, retourning with a red bow on his head.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Luhan says, his cheeks tinted pink.

Sehun giggles, pulling off the bow and pulling him back in for a hug. "Mine..."

Luhan beams. "Yours..."

~

I know this is really super kinda late but this is a Valentine's Special for hunhan... Might make one for taoris?

Thanks so much for all the support, I really hope you like it~!

I also tried using the multimedia thing... Do you like it?