1) I can't forget you

This book has 1K READS
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU!
-----

Summery: Caspar gets accepted to Manchester Metropolitan University and Joe finally gets Caspar to agree with him to go pursue his dream. Joe decides to break up with him because he doesn't want to get in the way of Caspar's success. Joe hasn't been able to talk him because of Caspar's schedule, so he writes him a letter.

Enjoy!
______________

Dear, Caspar

You probably have things to do right now but I'll make this quick.
I hope you're enjoying MMU. I'm so proud of you for choosing to go and pursue your dreams. I'm sorry i chose to break up with you, but I didn't want me to get in the way of your feature. I didn't do it because I didn't love you. I love you more than anything and I would never hurt you purposely.
That's not the only reason why I'm writing this letter. When you left to go to school I could tell you were mad at me. So I'm writing this to tell you that even though I said just forget me, I want you to know it wasn't because I want to forget you. I can't forget you. I never will. I don't want you to worry about me and me getting in the way of your classes and success. I'm sorry u made you upset but I really love you. A lot.
I can't wait to see you again, I hope you haven't found someone new and i love you.
I've said that about a million times now but I really do love you. Once again I hope you're having a good time with your classes, miss you! xxx

Love, Joe
______
If you want me to write a part two, comment. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.
Bye!