'Friends' Don't Kiss Me Like That

Thank you so so much for 2K reads! I hope you're still enjoying them!

Summery: Everyone knew they weren't just friends now; the platonic kissing sessions, quick glances, secret handholding. They were now something amazing.

Warnings: lots of kissing? This is not edited.

Enjoy! <3
______

This wasn't the first time Joe and Caspar have kissed, and alcohol always was the thing to set it off.

"Are you ready Caspar?" Joe asked on his way up the stairs. Caspar got up from the couch with a confused look but realized then replied, "oh, yeah. I am." And grabbed his key.  The boys then left the apartment, joining Conor, Jack, Josh, and Oli In the uber.

-

Everyone was so used to these drunk kisses that they could just expect it.
"Do you reckon they'll do it again?" Jack asked Oli. "Hundred percent." Oli chuckles.

Once they got to the club, called 'forge', they immediately went straight to the bar. As usual Caspar was the first person to get drunk. (I don't know if that's true, but just for the story)

The music was very loud and almost everyone in the room looked to be having a good time. Caspar was suddenly being dragged to the dance floor by a smaller figure.

Joe smiled at the South African, starting to sway Caspar's hands in his. They were unbelievably close. "You're a really good dancer, Joe. Why are you so good at everything?" Caspar breathed into Joe's ear.

Joe hummed in response and wrapped his arms around Caspar's neck kissing the corner of his mouth.

-

On their way home, Joe and Caspar were holding hands subconsciously, but it was hidden between the seat and the seatbelt for no one in the car to notice.

When they got to the flat, somehow they had gotten into Caspar's room. The two roommates were laughing at god knows what and their smiles reflected one another's.

Suddenly Joe stopped laughing and closed his mouth, but his smile was still showing. He starred at Caspar, looking over his face. He studied how Caspar's eyes crinkled with his smile and his eyes a bright blue.

Joe leaned in and pressed his lips to the boy that was now underneath him. Caspar slowly wrapped his arms around Joe and pulled him down to press his body to his, while they kissed sloppily. Joe opened his mouth to let Caspar's tongue in once more before detaching their lips.

"We'll talk about it later" Joe whispered before falling asleep with his best friend.
They never talked about it the next morning.
But you can't blame alcohol for everything; When ever their lips met, they realized they were aware of what they were doing.
___________

Tonight, it was just the two of them, they were celebrating Joe hitting 6 million subscribers. They wanted to spend it by themselves because they wanted time with just them. And again the two roommates found themselves drinking.

They were only a little tipsy but Caspar started letting his thoughts roam free, not meaning to start an argument.

"Why?"