Morning

"Rise and shine!" Laura said in a sing-song voice as she pulled the covers off of her girlfriend. Carmilla made some indistinguishable sound and buried her face in the pillow, curling up into a ball. Laura laughed, pulling the vampire's dark hair away from her face and rolling her over just a little so she could plant a giant kiss on the side of her face, to which she responded by wiping her face off on the pillow. "Hey," Laura pouted. "Happy birthday."
"To you.." Carmilla sang sleepily in reply.
"No, Carm, it's your birthday." The shorter girl giggled.
"To me.." She sang once again, before opening her eyes a little. "It's my birthday?"
Laura nodded, genuine amusement shining in her eyes at the current state of her girlfriend's mind. "Getting up now?"
She groaned, rolling over so her back was to the other girl. "Do I have to? I haven't celebrated a birthday in at least century."
"Mmhmm, I have special plans," Laura answered, climbing on to the bed and straddling Carmilla's body. She smirked, knowing how to get the other girl's attention. She leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Please?"
With no other choice but to look up at her after she'd moved, Carm sighed. "Okay, but one thing first."
"What?"
She grabbed Laura's collar and pulled her mouth down to hers for a very heated kiss, leaving the blonde wanting more. Carmilla smirked, rolled out from under her, and stood up. "I'm up."

Well this is hella short, I'll make up for it next update. <3