1; You

Wc: 368

Enjoy!❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I stood in the kitchen doing my work, it as greenie day in the glade so I had a lot of work to do, but not half as much as someone I know. "Clint three boxes for the homestead, but be careful there are grief veils in there". I hear a familiar british accent shout across the glade, it went on for a while, him being second in command and Alby was out running with Minho, he had to be bossy and all that kinda thing, but I know that's not what he's really like, after a while I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind, "hello love" he whispers to me. "hello" I smirk "I hate seeing you like that" I say, "like what?" he asks "all taking charge and stuff, I'm so used to you being so submissive" I smirk. "i know love, but I cant, not around the guys" he says spinning me to face him "I'm second in command Y/N, I cant go around on my knees at your back, and call can I? Who knows what the guys might say" he says. "i know, I just like it when you do" I smile. "i know you do, later I promise, okay, now I've got work to do" he say before giving be a kiss on he cheek and going back off to work.

----TIME SKIP----

I sat on my bed stroking newts hair, his head on my lap and he was in my lap as he was knelt on floor with is shirt off, something normal for him when we are all alone...till he yawns. So I move him away from me and I lay down on my bed, then he jumps up on the bed beside me and says "i love you, and I always will no matter what" as he passionately kisses me on my lips, his lips soft on mine as we move together in sync until we are both out of breath. "i love you too" I say as I lay my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around me,and fall into a deep sleep, smiling because of the kiss.