To walk alone

Chi-sama :hi so IMMA go in on this story YA its gonna be awesome let get it

Sakura:chi-Baka does not own naruto or the pictures

Chi-sama :SHUT IT PINKY Kay lest rock and roll

Onward to my chicken fingers ONWARDS

[3rd persons point of view]

[One week later]

"You're being released today sir." a nurse informed Naruto. Naruto looked up at the nurse with dead eyes.

"Hn..." Was Naruto's only reply. And with that he walked out of the hospital .

"NARUTO NARUTO WAIT UP!" Sakura screams at Naruto when she spots him leaving the hospital. When she gets to him she smiles and falls in step beside him.

"Hey Naruto they released you already?"she questioned him curiously.

"Yea... what about it?"Naruto asked emotionless while continuing to walk toward his home. Wondering why she was following him.

"well I thought we could go get some ramen...or something like that." Sakura explained trying to be nice.

" no I have to train" Naruto told her in a harsh tone and continues to walk to his house. Sakura stares at him as he leaves.

'something's wrong with Naruto....he would never turn me down ...and his eyes... they had no life in them what happen to our Naruto?'Sakura thought then started running to find kakashi .
(Chi-Samoa:.....bitch you cocky asf....bish plzzz stopppppp yo game ain't on point ok)))

"Kakashi-sensei we have a huge problem"Sakura yelled at kakashi when she found him .

"What happen"kakashi yelled in a slight panic tone...not that anyone else could tell anyways.

" Naruto.... he's different ....his eyes are lifeless and he turned down ramen with me ...."she said looking confused and also upset.
( damn girl yo ass just upset he ain't want ya ass )

"hmm Mabe he just doesn't feel well .....anyways I'll talk to him. " kakashi informed her with a closed eyed smile. When kakashi found Naruto he was training .

" NARUTO!" kakashi yelled trying to get Narutos attention.

Chi-:sama:Mwahahhahahahhahhaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahah(cough cough) I need some water(drinks water)hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.
CLIFHANGER