Your actions hurt me

Chi-sama :I'm backkkk!

Naruto: *creeped out face*😅

Chi-sama : *dark smirk *

Kakashi : Ok, ok, enough with the " I'm about to kill you, so run faces " Chi!😑

Chi-sama : You're no fun kaka-Baka! 😒

Sakura: See kakashi-sensei, this is why everybody likes me over her!😏

Chi-sama : SHUT UP! YOU PINK HAIRED, WEIRD EYED, FLAT CHESTED HONKEY!! 😤

Sakura : *runs to Sasukes side* Sasuke-kun will save me!! 😍

Sasuke: *dark look* No I won't

*walks off*

Chi-sama :YOUR MINE NOW BITCH!

*bloodthirsty Smile*

Sakura : *runs away like a little bitch*

Hell hath no fury like Chi.

Devil: *hides behind his mommy * N-no, please don't! I'm scared.

Naruto: Ok Chi-chan, calm down.😳😰

Chi-sama :*bright smile* " Kay naru-chan, hit it kakashi!

Kakashi: CHI-SAMA DOES NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS

Chi-sama :ONWARD MY SLAVES, WE MUST TAKE DOWN THE PAN-MAN OR WE'll NEVER GET THOSE COOKIES!!

《》《》《》《》

Naruto

We were back in the village; the was missions over. I'm going to go ask kakashi if he wants to get some ramen with me. After all, who can resist a bowl of delicious ramen. I know I can't!

"Hey kakashi-sensei want to get Ramen with me? If you're not busy that is..." I ask him timidly, a blush appearing on my face.

"Why would I want to do that? "he answers with a weirded out face.

"Because you're my sensei. Why else?"

"No I have something more important to do than mess around with you, Naruto. Now run along and do something instead of bothering me. " he orders me and a flash of pain crossed my face but then I cover it up with a big smile.

Seems like I'm always doing that, hiding behind smiles to save these day.

"Ok that's fine, I'm pretty tired anyways. I need to rest my body after that mission." I replied, my smile had been forgotten and I had no expression.

"Goodbye, I love you guys. I'm glad I got to know you, even if we were never actually a team." I told them with a sad smile plastered on my face as I begin to walk away.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

" Naruto was acting pretty weird, wasn't he? Do you think something might be wrong with him? Maybe we should go check on him." Sakura asked a bit concerned for her teammate.

(chi-Sama: pshh yea right)

" Naruto was Naruto. Why waste my time on that idiot?" Sasuke answered confidentiality.

" Yeah, I guess he was. Anyways, Sasuke do you maybe... want to go on a date with me?" Sakura replied/asked Sasuke with a blush. She thought that Naruto was finally gone so he would show his true colors.

"Hn. No, I would not." Sasuke said and he walked off with Sakura right behind him as Kakashi still standing there staring at where Naruto left.

If they would have stopped to think for just a minute, Naruto wouldn't have done what he did.