Say something

Kakashi POV

"Naruto, please, please forgive me it wasn't what it seemed. I'm not cheating on you, I promise. I'm not that bastard Sasuke. " I pleaded with Naruto. It was true, I hadn't cheated on him, I would never do that to a person.

He looked up at me with those pained eyes, they were glossy and red. He looked terrible, and I hated it. It was all my fault. It's my fault that he looks so broken right now, and I hated myself for it.

"Tell me, where you not kissing a girl? Where you not lip-locked with that bitch named "Mika"? You had your eyes closed, Kakashi. You had your fucking eyes closed! "He accused me, his tearing up. All that pain and sorrow in his eyes made me feel sick. He looked like he had been shattered into a million pieces, and maybe he was.

"I-no-it wasn't what it seemed, I swear! I'm so sorry, Naruto" I stuttered, my hands shaking as I reached out to touch him. I had to touch him, I needed to touch him. I felt like he would vanish before my eyes if I didn't.

"Tell me why you did it? Why did you waist what we had? And after you practically begged me to be with you. "he questioned me, chuckling humorlessly. But even though he was asking, h looked like he didn't want to know, even if it would save his life.

"I can't, Naruto. I can't tell you why I did it, all I can say is I'm sorry "I reply remorsefully. He narrows his eyes, but says nothing. Why won't he say anything?

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one if you want me to

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I place my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes with my own pleading ones. If I can't verbally show him my love, then I physically prove it.

And I... I'm feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And I... will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

"How can I prove myself? Prove that I love you with all my heart and soul?" I asked him, tears dripping down my face.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I... will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye

Ohhaa....

If he's giving up on me, then I have no choice, I can't force him to love me.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Heeeyaahh

Anyway, I would've followed you

Ohhoooaaayyy

Say something I'm giving up on you

Ooooo