Damn who knew you could seduce me

HEY YOU, YEA YOU, THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT. JUST A WARNING! OHH, BEFORE I FORGET,  I DONT OWN NARUTO!!! 

Naruto pov]

Kakashi had given team seven a day off, he seemed quite upset before I left. I know he knows where I was heading, so that's probably why he looked so upset. Although, I'm not sure why he would get mad, after all, he did have my heart at one point.

I made my way up Sasuke's street, taking a sharp left, before appearing before a new looking building. Sasuke has a pretty nice apartment, I wish I had something like this when I was younger. I'm sure he's going to be pretty excited and surprised when I show up. I had decided to tease him a bit, to get him back for all those times he bullied me.

I am so going to enjoy his reactions. After all, nothings beats a look of complete lust on a face that use to look at you with complete disgust. Nope, nothing at all would ever beat that.

[Sasuke point of view]

A cold and disturbing shiver ran down my spine suddenly.

"Oh no, something bad is going to happen." I thought silently to myself as I flipped the television to another channel. But the question is...

What's going to happen?

[Naruto's POV]

I walk up the stairs to his apartment before stopping at his door. I reached over to see if his door if his door was unlocked. Sure enough, his door was unlocked, leaving him completely oblivious to my mischief. As soon as I enter Sasuke's house I notice him sitting on the couch watching tv. I sneak up behind him and let my tongue trace his jaw line.

"Hey Sasuke, having fun?" I smirk at him as he shivers in pleasure. He seems to be in a lot of pleasure when I'm around him, huh?

[Third POV]

" AH, WHAT THE HELL??" Sasuke screams in shock. His head turns to looks behind him, only see Naruto with a proud smirk.

"Wh-what are you doing Na-Naruto?" Sasuke asked Naruto with a blush. Apparently, Naruto had a new aura around him that made Sasuke into a school girl in love.

"I'm licking your jaw. What does it look like I'm doing?" Naruto ask with a smirk still playing on his lips. Suddenly Naruto leans down and starts to suck and lick his neck.

[Sasuke POV]

I start to moan as Naruto starts sucking on my neck.

It feels so damn good.

I tilt my head to the side to give him more room while I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I knew I shouldn't let him play with me like I do, but I just couldn't help but give him what he wanted.

No innuendo intended.

Naruto POV

Sasuke tilts his head to the side to give me more room then he wraps his arm

around my neck, giving me the room to play with. I start kissing his neck and grinding my hips into his, where I feel his already hard member. He moans loudly as I wrap his legs around my waist and press my body against him even more.

"Oh is little Sasuke hard? What a bad boy!" I tease him. In turn he ground his hips against mine creating a pleasurable friction. This boy doesn't know when to stop, does he?

"Remember when I told you to not start something you can't finish, Sasuke?" I question him as I attempt to keep myself under control.

"Yes..." He moans out, eyes closed and his body pressed against mine tightly.

"This is one of those times. Don't make me do something you might regret, don't tease me Sasuke. You might just get more than what you wanted." I growl at him as I start to grow harder. And then he said something that made me lose all of my control...

"Maybe it's you who can't finish." He moans out. The little bastard though I couldn't finish. Me, the one he's been pinning for.

Fuck it, I warned him already. I won't be backing off this time.

"I told you " I growl huskily into his ear. Then I grind myself into his member, pushing him hard against his wall.

(AN: THEY ARE NOW IN SASUKES ROOM. IT'S MAGIC, I SWEAR!)

My eyes wander up to see him with his eyes closed and mouth open. I smirk and take advantage of his position and slam my lips against his, sliding my tongue into his hot mouth. I then rock my hips into his, rubbing our hard members against each other's.

"I won't hold back, Sasuke" I inform him before I attack his neck, leaving hot searing kisses in my path. I felt him tug at my shirt, so I pull it off. Then I slide my hands into his shirt and tease his nipples with my fingers. I then rip his shirt off and attach my lips to his pink harden nipples.

"Ahhhh!" he moans out and arches his back in pleasure.

He seemed to be doing that a lot around me too.

I grip the bottom of his luscious thighs and walk over to his bed and lay him down. I then continue to attack his lips. I trail my hands down his body to his pants and slip my hands into them...

CLIF HANGER. MWHAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL BUT ANWAYS IM GONNA LET YOU

CHOSE THIS ENDING SO COMMENT IF I SHOULD MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER

INTO A LEMON OR NAW. YEP?THATS IT.

I LOVE YALL ( FRIENDLY) (^0^) " BYE NOW (-^-) /'' ✌️ pease out my fellow

ninja's