Team kakashis mission

Chi-Sama here!- please enjoy!
Onward to the story my little monkeys onward 😅yea you'll just have to get use to my awesomeness well let the story began ..........................................

Recap

I open the door to see ........?.
[Present time]

Kakashi Hatake, my sensei, and my secret love interest.

Why was he here?

"Sorry to interrupt your sleep, but we have a mission. You need to get ready ASAP. Lord hokage has given us a very important mission." kakashi informed me with a upset-bored tone, glancing at my beaten and bruised body in disinterest.

If only I had seen the pain and worry underneath that facade of his, maybe then I wouldn't have felt the way I did.

Naruto took that upset and disinterested look as kakashi hating him, but in reality kakashi was only upset because he was gonna spend the day with Naruto before the mission but apparently Kami-sama didn't want that and gave them a mission.

"Well, I have to tell the others about the mission. Ja ne. And don't be late!"With that kakashi disappeared, as if he was never there. 

Naruto made his way to his small dresser with a hint of sadness in his eye's and pulled out his outfit he had been saving.

If only he had saw how much Kakashi had wanted to stay and kiss all his wounds, maybe then that sadness that he held in his eye's wouldn't be there.

[Time skip 30 minutes later at the gate]

Naruto appeared in black cargo pants, a dark v-neck orange shirt that showed off his muscles that no one knew he had under that hideous neon-ish orange jumpsuit, and black chains that connected from his front pocket to his back.

"Hello Sakura-Chan!"

Naruto shouted excitedly at sakura, his facade still shinning brightly. She turned around to yell at him but instead started to blush with a major nose bleed once her eye's landed on his sexy body.

The only thing that went through her mind was a four letter word.

Sexy

Sasuke looked over at Naruto and suddenly grew a blush of his own. He had never known Naruto was this sexy.

"when did Naruto get a six pack?"

He questioned himself before he turned his back to the blond head ninja to hide his blush. But naruto being Naruto, he didn't noticed anything.

Around two hours later, approximately 9:00, Kakashi appeared in front of them in his usual ninja attire.

When his eye's landed on naruto he almost had a heart attack and a bright red blush appeared underneath his navy blue mask.

But oblivious Naruto here hadn't noticed the blush as he was to busy watching the sky with a emotionless look that no one seemed to notice.

Maybe if Naruto had noticed Kakashi's gaze, things might have been different.

"Well come team, let's start this mission."

Kakashi ordered them and then the four were gone.

Had Naruto known the event's that would occur on this mission, maybe, just maybe, he would have stayed at home curled up in a ball.