ITS NOT TO LATE

Chi-sama -im back guys

Sasuke-hn lets start

Chi-sama -hai

《》《》《》《》《》

《KAKASHI POINT OF VIEW 》

"NARUTO?? Where are you? Are you ok?" I yell for Naruto hoping to get some type of response. Sadly, I didnt get one. Then I see something so disturbing that it makes my eyes widen in horror.

"Naruto?" I whimper as my eyes gaze at his body laying on the floor looking so broken with blood surrounding him. I run over to him with tears streaming down my face. I cradle him in my arms rocking back and forth.

"Y-y-you can't leave me Naruto" I whisper sadly. I look down at his broken body and that's when I see the note. I pick it up and read it.

By the time I'm finished I'm a broken mess of tears. He loves me. No, loved me. And I treated like shit, scum on my shoe, I need to get him to a hospital.

Fast.

3 Days Later

Naruto's Point of view

I open my eyes slowly as they began adjusting to the brightness of the room. I look around blindly until I could finally see. I feel Something on my hand I look down to see...

3rd point of view

"Ka-kakashi?" Naruto croaked out and instantly kakashi jumps up. Before naruto knows it he's in a Bone crushing hug with the famous copy-cat ninja.

"Naruto, I'm so, so sorry."kakashi whispers lowly to him broken-hearted.

"Why?"Naruto whispers also broken-hearted.

"Why what?" Kakashi asked confused.

"WHY? WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME DIE? YOU DIDNT CARE THEN SO WHY NOW?"Naruto yelled angrily. 

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! I'VE ALWAYS CARED! I, I just can't,  not with you. You're my student. What would people think? I just can't Naruto." Kakashi answered.

Naruto's eyes turned cold.

"You can't love me because of what people think? You'll just push away my feelings because your scared of what people think? Because of how others will treat you?"Naruto asked Kakashi, his voice cracking but also laced with pure anger.

"Yes. You only have a crush. I can't Let your silly little crush on me affect our future. The feelings I hold for you will forever be hidden."Kakashi said making Naruto even more pissed.

Naruto's face went blank with no emotion.

"If your love means so little. If that's what you give me for loving you. If that's what you think my feelings are for you. If u want to ignore me because I love you, THEN MABE I SHOULDN'T LOVE YOU!" naruto yelled at kakashi, his temper flaring to life. His limit was near. But Kakashi said nothing.

The silence was so deadly.

"Kakashi leave, please." Naruto asked with hidden eyes, his voice not giving any emotions or hints to what he was thinking.

Kakashi looked at naruto with pained eyes, but said nothing.

'If this is what it means to love to have feelings, to have emotions, then mabe I don't need them.' Naruto thought and with that, all emotions were gone from him and his eyes were dead.

All but one single Last tear slipped down his face.

I will train become stronger so they may know my pain. For today, I have no soul....' Was Naruto's last thought before he fell into a dreamless sleep.

The pain in his soul

May never be told

His heart was broken,

Broken by his love

So now he sits

In the dark

Alone

Where he now belongs

So? What do you think? I had fun writing this, but by the end I was totally tempted to kick Kakashi's ass.

Chi-sama Out!

Kakashi- *sad eyes*

Naruto-*emotionless*

Sasuke -0.o what did you do kakashi?

Sakura -hides behind sasuke

Kakashi-looks down in sadness and pain

Chi-sama:*slap kakashi in the face* HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO NARU-CHAN?

KAKASHi-but you made me do it!

Chi-sama :SLAPS kakashi SHUT IT KAShi-BAKA

Naruto:*no emotion* guys quit fighting

Chi-sama -yess naru-chan😍