Flirt

STORY BEGINS HERE

"What is it, Hatake? I don't have time for this." Naruto turned away from his "sensei".

"What's wrong with you?" Kakashi couldn't understand why the boy who admitted his love to him not long ago was giving him the cold shoulder. Naruto's emotionless eyes gazed into Kakashi's, he wondered why the man wouldn't leave him alone.

"Nothing's wrong with me." Naruto shrugged him off, thinking the Older man would get the picture. Sadly, he did not.

"Are you still upset about what happen? I mean, it's only a crush, you are overreacting! Tell me what's really wrong."

" No, I'm completely fine, now can you leave? Your presence is very distracting." Naruto stated emotionlessly. The young Uzumaki was silently hoping the older Jonin would leave him in peace.

"Oh, well then, we have training tomorrow. I'll see you then, okay? Don't be late! "The silver haired ninja announced sheepishly before jumping off to inform the rest of his team.

[Naru POV]

I roll my shoulders, they felt tight and my muscles were burning. I was tired, so very tiered. I'd been training nonstop since I got out of the hospital and it was starting to take effect.

I'm so sleepy, and sore, I guess I'll head home.

As I walked down the street, I felt hot, intense, and hateful stares. Bastards. Even after everything I do for them, they still treat me like shit. I arrive at my broken and old apartment and make my way up the stairs and into my apartment. I shrugged off my clothes and hopped straight in my bed, letting a dreamless sleep take over.

[Time skip]

I heard my alarm clock ringing, I waited a few minutes hoping it would shut off itself. RING, RING, RING, RING, RIN-BAMM! I smash my fist down on that loud fucking noise maker. Fuckin bloody hell, why me? Why did I even want to be a damn ninja?

I look over to see a broken alarm clock with the numbers "5:00" blinking on it. Why did the bastard Kakashi have us wake up this early? It's completely inhumane.

Thank god that thing shut up.

I thought silently before I jumped out of bed, and headed toward my bathroom. Kakashi and his stupid training would have to wait, after all, he probably won't even be there till around eight o'clock. I stripped myself of my boxers and jumped in my shower, soon I was finished. I turned the water of and got out, slipping a towel around my waist.

I headed over to my dresser and put on my outfit for today, which consisted of a black pair of cargo pants, and a dark blue, almost black mesh shirt. I put on my kunai and shuriken pouch along with a black Leaf headband, I put my scrolls with my extra weapons and food pills in a separate pack.

I leave my apartment, heading to team seven's training ground. Since I told Kakashi about my feelings and recovered I've been training nonstop hard. Let's just say I've improved. As I get there I spot Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura waves at me and I lazily wave back Sasuke just ignored me, not even attempting to look at me.

"Hey Naruto!" she yells at me and I cringe from the loudness.

"Hey Sakura, Sasuke." I reply I look over to see Sasuke staring at me. What. The. Fuck. Dude, can I have my face back? I raised my eyebrow at him, but inwardly I was smirking. Apparently, the Uchiha liked what he saw, he liked it very much.

[Sasuke point of view]

I watch as Naruto walks up to where me and Sakura were sitting and I let my eyes rake over 'his fine ass body'- Wait, what? Did I really Just think that? Well, in my defense, he does have a sexy body.

Ugh, I should just give in. This is becoming very pathetic. Ok, here's the problem. I like-like Naruto, but I'm a guy. So I can't Restore my clan if I was to be with him, and I don't want a fling with somebody like him. I blink when I felt wind hit my face, I look up to see Naruto very close to my face. And I mean very close, like super close.

"Sasuke? Hello, earth to Sasuke?" he addresses me gently. But there was something in his voice and the way he said my name that sent shivers up my spine.

"I know you can hear me Sasuke, your eyes aren't glossy anymore. Stop playing. " He orders me, but I could on focus on his hot breath hitting my neck.

I find myself leaning closer to him, wanting to be closer to him I push my body against his. And to my surprise, he pushes back, then he leans closer to my ear and whispers something very sexy.

"Don't start something you can't finish Sasuke, because I can take the heat. It's fire you're playing with, and I'm not afraid to burn you. But then again," he leans closer to my ear and bites it "you might like being burned." A shiver runs down my spine from excitement. I think he felt it to, because he smirked. But more importantly,

Did Naruto just flirt with me?

Chi-Sama: So did you like the chapter? I know it's short, but hey, I have school and I have another book.

Like

Comment

Share

JA-NEE

Updated November 16, 2016.