The mission of betrayal

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!
Naruto is slowly changing in this fanfic...he becomes more kakashi like strong...yet he still has emotions also!!!!! NARUTO NOW USES A KATANA !!!! Sexy right??
Chi-Sama:Hi guys! 😊

naruto:Heyy CHI-CHAN!!

Sakura :NARUTOOO SHUT UP

Sasuke: Hn.

Kakashi:😔Guys....

Chi-sama :Will you do the honor kaka-Baka?

Kakashi: Chi-sama does not own Naruto.

Chi-sama: Don't remind me😩

So I was leaving the house with my bro and aunt and I hopped in the front seat and was like" I call shotgun."

And my bro's like "get out, it's guys code to sit in the front seat" then I was like "you're a woman so what's the problem?????"

Hahahahahahahaha, so funny! Never gets old, this actually happen yesterday.

Alright, onward my trusty steeds to the Narnia!

STORY STARTS HERE

[Naruto P.O.V]

We made our way down the path in the forest to take Takahashi back to the land of tea. Kakashi stood beside Takahashi guarding him, Sasuke stood beside me with an annoyed look, and Sakura was hanging off his arm with hearts in her he eyes.

We were going on an actual mission, awesome right?

HELL NO!!!

He won't stop complaining about his feet hurting and it's really starting to get on my nerves. And he is so annoying, always asking questions that could easily be answered if he'd just though about them before he let the questions slip out of his mouth. I can already tell this is going to be a long mission.

Fuck. My. Life.

Suddenly there was a loud noise at the back of the group. I could hear kunai being thrown and a loud screech from Sakura, damn fangirl. Shit, were being ambushed.

I grabbed the scroll I had hidden in my ninja pouch and flashed through hand signs. There was a poof sound and a cloud of smoke suddenly appeared along with my black katana in my hands. Oh how I loved my beautiful katana.

"You guys want a fight? Well, you got one." a sadistic smirk appeared on my face and with that said I ran and clashed weapons with the enemy nin. They had a cocky smirk on their faces. Too bad those faces would be battened and bloody with dead eyes in a couple seconds. Actually on second thought, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

About 6 Ninja's surrounded me, they were all armed with deadly kunai's and appeared to be confident and seemingly knew they were going to win. Sadly, they had picked the wrong one in our group to fight. Hell, I was worse than Kakashi. At least with Kakashi it would have been a Quick and painless death.

I appeared behind one shinobi and lashed out with my katana, I had more to kill so I couldn't play with them. The second one, I killed with a Kunai right between the eyes. The third one, I cut his head clean off his shoulders. The fourth one, I used invisible wire to hang him from a tree, eventually his head came off from the sharpness of the wire and the weight of the body. The fifth one, I plunged my sword through her heart. And the last but not least, I cut his body in half.

" SASUKE-KUN WATCH OUT!!!"Sakura warns Sasuke as a kunai aimed for the middle of his back neared his body. I flashed over to him and stared fighting off the enemies who had gain up on him, killing most of them before I was stabbed from behind. Pain rushed through my body, leaving a dark crimson color leaking from the wound. A color I happened to love, but not on me. Why in the hell did I save that Idiot in the first place?

I fell to the ground with a short groan. Sasuke fight's the rest of them off and came out with minor cuts and bruises'. Of course I have some pretty bad cuts from fighting off my enemies and most of his, not even counting the hole in my back from the kunai that the enemy stabbed me with. Kakashi came over with Takahashi at his side.

"NARUTOOOOOO, WHY DID YOU LET SASUKE-KUN GET HURT? YOU DEMON, YOUR NOTHIN BUT WEAK PATHETIC TRASH! I HATE YOU.WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS? YOU'RE JUST A NUICENCE WHO DESERVES TO DIE!" Sakura yelled at me, hatred laced in her voice.

(Chi-Chan: yet he saved Sasuke's sorry ass😑😑😑? Bitch be quiet...👌🏻😂and don't get me started on useless people, little hypocritical of you Sakura. Don't cha think?)

"Yea dobe, you can go die somewhere. Not like we need you anyways, you're just a weak dead last. Nothing special, and very easy to replace. How you even made genin beats me, and I'm a prodigy! " Sasuke taunted with a monotone voice.

Damn him.

(Chi-Chan- and yet again.... he saved your fuckin ass.... if he's the fuckin dead last wtf that make you? A fuckin civilian? 😩🖕🏻🖕🏻)

My eyes drifted over to kakashi-sensei; he's Talking to Takahashi like none of this is happening, like I'm not even here. That hurt the most, the fact that kakashi is Acting like I'm not even here. It hurts so much; it feels like someone stomped on my heart.

If Kakashi had saw Naruto's face, maybe he would have been able to save him. Maybe he would have been able to talk it out. But he wasn't, and the sweet boy was lost in pain, sinking further and further into the dark abyss.

I only "like" Sakura to make people think I'm not gay and that I like kakashi-sensei. That would only bring me more hate and pain, which by the way, I don't need. Nor do I want it. I hated that I had to hide my love, and I hoped to be able to tell him. I'm afraid of rejection.

I decided that I would try to give my life and my team another chance, but this might be the first thing I give up on something. I've tried my best, I really have. I changed my looks, my attitude, I've even let them see more of my shinobi skills. I don't know what else I can do. Maybe this is a sign, maybe I should go ahead and do it. No one cares anyways...

CLIFFHANGER

Chi-Sama: Sorry guys, I know it's been awhile since my last update and just so happens I was in the writing mood today.

Yay for you

Sasuke: Hn, you better update more or they're gonna leave you and my sexy behind. Goodbye

Chi-sama : SHUT UP SASUKE, YOU DONT HAVE A SEXY BEHIND!

Sasuke: You know you want it, you know you want it !(he sings)

Chi-sama :I don't think anyone wants it. Nobody but that flat chested bitch Sakura, now bye duck-butt.

Sasuke :Hn, later.

Chi-sama :

Vote

Comment

Share

Comment even more

Updated November 28, 2016.