You're mine

Naru POV
I didn't think it would go that far I think as I lay beside sasuke . Cuddling with him was so nice.

Flash back

"Ahhhhh~ "Sasuke moans out as I take the tip of his leaking member into my mouth. I smirk to myself as I feel him squirm under me. Then I swirl my tongue around it. I take all of him into my mouth and start slowly bobbing my head licking and sucking his hot and pulsing member.

" I-I'm coming" he yells out to me right before I watch him arch and release his seed into my mouth. His body shaking before relaxing under me.

"You can spit it out if you want to."he tells me with a blush on his face hiding under the sheets. I swallow it in a split second.

"Why would i do that when it taste so good ? I ask him while I wipe the dripping cum from my lips and lick it off my finger's.

I crawl up towards him so I am laying in-between his legs and slam my lips against his. I then grind down on him hard and start sucking on his neck. I then lean back so I'm towering over him and shove my fingers into his face.

"Suck" I order him huskly and slightly out of breath. He takes my three fingers into his mouth sucking and twirling his tongue around them.

"Keep that up and I might fuck you dry." I say and then smirk to show him I was just joking. I snatch my fingers from his mouth before I really do fuck him dry. I then take one of my fingers and massage his entrance. Groaning at sasuke tightness I add another finger and begin to move my fingers around searching for his "spot" and then I hear sasuke scream.

"RIGHT THERE NARUTO"

Looks like I found it I  think then I slip a third finger in and thrust them in the same spot.

"Please " I hear sasuke whimper.

"Please what sasuke?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"Please fuck me " he whines out.

Which is a big turn on for me him, whining that is. I smirk and remove my fingers then I position myself at his awaiting entrance. I look up at him.

"Sasuke are you sure?.Once we start we can't go back." I ask him but he shakes his head yes and I slid into him moaning at his tightness. I look up to see him in tears with a pained face. So I lean down an kiss his tears away.

''It's ok sasuke, I won't hurt you anymore." I whisper to him. He then relaxes and starts wiggle around.

"Can I move? "I ask him, my voice as sweet as honey.

He moans out a low "yes" and continues to rock his hips. Hearing the ok I pull out then slam back into him.

"Damn Sa-sasuke you're so fucking tight." I groan out as I place wet kisses on his neck. Weird squelch sounds echo throughout the room.

" Naruto, go faster. "he whines. So I follow his comand and go faster, slamming into him faster then I had before .

"Harder" Sasuke moans and again I follow his orders and fuck him harder. I then pull out.

"What?" Sasuke groans out of confusion.

"Turn over and get on your knees " i order him and he follows them turning over and geting all fours. I grab his hips and slam back into sasuke sinking deeper into him. Then I find it and slam into his prostate again and again watching him arch and scram out my name in pleasure.

"Its coming " I growl in sasukes ear and starts fucking him harder. I feel him tightening around my member. He's almost there.

"I'm coming to" he moans his body shaking before releasing his cum on the bed .

I groan out and release my cum into his body. We both fall onto the bed laying beside each other.

FLASH BACK END

Chi-Sama :OMG THAT HAS GOT TO BE MY BIGGEST CHAPTER EVER
SOOOO HOW'D I DO I MIGHT HAVE SOME SPELLING PROBLEMS CAUSE I DID THIS ON MY LAPTOP SO YEA OH AND THIS IS MY FIRST LEMON EVER LIKE WHOA ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨