Chapter 2

Sauli's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, shit, I muttered, after glancing at the clock. I'm going to be late to class. Quickly, I put my clothes on, rushed downstairs, shoved breakfast down my throat and ran out of the house. “Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck” I muttered under my breath, I missed the bus, luckily, I didn't live to far from school, I can just run there. Thank God.

 When I got to school I saw a bunch of kids huddled close together and laughing, What the fuck is going on? I wondered. As I got closer to the group I saw Monte and another boy laughing;

You're such a faggot!” he yelled, while the other boy laughed loudly. Who are they talking to?

Freak!!” another one said. I walked closer to them, and in the middle of the group, I saw Adam being thrashed around.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!” I yelled, pushing the assholes aside. I punched one of them in the stomach and pushed Monte to the ground;

Leave him alone!” I shouted, someone came up behind me and punched me in the back, I instantly turned around and slapped the guy in the face.

 I grabbed Adam's hand and ran inside the school building.

 “Why do they treat you like that?” I demanded

Well....” he said trailing off.

Well What?” I deemed.

Because well..... I'm gay” he said. Looking ashamed and avoiding eye contact.

Seriously? That's it?” I said shocked, are people at this school that homophobic?

Yeah...” he said. “Why?”

Well. I'm gay too” I said, looking him in the eyes.

You are?” Adam said, with a surprised look on his face.

yes, and I like you very much, much more than a friend, in fact” I said, summing up all my courage.

R-really? Y-you do?” he said with wide eyes.

yes, and you're so cute .” I said flashing him a grin.

 ********

Adam's POV

Oh my God, did he just say I was cute? YES! YES! Ok, Adam, calm yourself, don't act like a freak... I really couldn't believe it, wow, the cutest boy ever said I was cute, I think all my organs are going to explode. I need to cool down...

well thank you... I think you're cute too” I stuttered, sounding like an idiot.

Uhh, do you wanna come to my house after school? Or are you busy?” he asked. Are you fucking kidding me?? OF COURSE!!

Sure, that would be great!!” I said, smiling like I was high as fuck.

Awesome!!” Sauli said, grinning.

 The rest of day went by slowly, every time I walked past Monte & Crew (that's what they call themselves, I know they're idiots) they would glare at me, like I was the dirtiest shitbag in the world-no, in the universe. At least I'm going to Sauli's house afterschool, that'll be awesome!