Chapter 5

************

Sauli's POV

I wonder how Adam's doing? Maybe I should call him.

hey Adam?”

no, Tommy” ugh, again.

hello Tommy, where's Adam?” I tried my best not to sound rude.

he went to the store to pick up some groceries and stuff”

but why do you have his phone? He's at his parent's house, right?”

no, apparently his father and I got into a fight and he doesn't want back”

what?! Are you okay?, oh god, is he serious?

yeah, yeah, I'm fine, do wanna come over? Adam will be back soon”

of course!! I'll be over in a few” I put my phone back into my pocket and ran over to Tommy's house, it wasn't far from mine, only about 5 minutes.

hey tommy!” I greeted him while he opened the door.

hey Sauli, come inside”

woah, are you okay?” his face looked terrible, it lip was swollen and his nose was bloody and bruised.

yeah, I'm fine” he said casually.

no you're not! Here” I said grabbing a tissue and wiping off some dry blood, I never noticed it before, but Tommy was really cute, and had a nice hair......and body. Stop it Sauli, you're dating Adam, this ridiculous. Tommy is probably straight too.

you look better now” I said after wiping the last bit dry blood off his face.

He smiled and winked “thanks, you're pretty cute yourself” what did he just say?

I'm joking!! he said winking at me again. Damn he's fucking cute.

so, what do you wanna do while we're waiting for Adam?”

whatever you want” I replied quickly, I really didn't care.

oh really?” and he leaned in and kissed me “well I wanna do this”

ohhh, well......” he kissed me again, but this time he put his tongue in my mouth,

knock knock

oh shit, Adam's here” Tommy jumped up from the couch and opened the door.

hey Tommy! What's up?” he asked cheerfully, I felt pretty guilty about kissing Tommy, if only he knew.....

not much! Sauli's here!”

oh hey Sauli!! how are you?”

oh...I'm good, what about you?” I felt really bad now.

I'm great! So, when did you get here?”

oh, only about a few minutes ago” I saw Tommy wink at me out of the corner of my eye.

ohh, okay! Well it's nice to see you.!”