Chapter 6

Mr. Lambert, your father will be picking you up” ugh, that was the last thing I needed, my father picking me up. 

A few minutes later i saw my father walk into the office.

get up Adam” he said gruffly,

fine” I got up and followed him. “where we going?”

to the hospital, obviously” he said rolling his eyes. I hate this asshole.

okay, no need to be sarcastic” why does he have to be such a dick?

He turned around and gave me a cold look “i hope you're not trying to tell me what to do” what the fuck? How can I be related to this idiot?

I'm not” idiot.

whatever, just shut and get in the car” he said in a low voice.

fine, asshole.” oh crap, I did I just call him that out loud? I'm in deep shit!

what did you just call me? Ungrateful piece of shit!” how dare he? I'm pretty sure calling someone an ungrateful piece of shit is a lot worse than calling someone an asshole.

hypocrite” I muttered under my breath, luckily he didn't hear me.

just get in the car, Adam” or maybe he did......

a few minutes later we were in the car driving to the hospital, I was really worried about Tommy, I hope he's alright. I never thought anything like this would happen, I should of forgiven him, hopefully I'll have the chance to if he's not........

we're here” my dad said getting out of the car. I did the same and followed behind him,

 “your mother will be here also” thank god

Hey TJ” I said quietly.

hi”he said weakly.

You ok?”

Yeah, my arm just hurts.”

is it broken?” I hope not...

yes” shiiit

that's the only thing broken, right?”

I think so.”

when will you be able to go home?”

soon” he said with a sly grin.

i hate that word”

I know” he said, looking around “Adam, I'm sorry about yesterday. Can you forgive me?” he whispered.

yeah. Just don't ever do it again.” I replied quietly.

ok.” he looked relieved.

Mr. Ratliff.” a nurse said, “You can check out now.”

Great” Tommy said, jumping out of the hospital bed.

Be careful!!” the nurse said.

********

Hey Sauli, yeah, this is Adam” I was at Tommy's apartment, we've been home for a while. A few hours to be exact.