Chapter 3

***************

Sauli's POV

Everything happened In a flash, Adam's dad burst through the door and yelled at us, calling us “Fags” and “disgusting animals” I looked at Adam and saw him crying.

Leave him alone!” I yelled jumping off the bed.

Sauli! Don't get yourself into this” he said, walking towards, me. I could see his face was streaked with tears. “just leave” he continued, and shoved me out of the room. I heard the door slam behind me and a yelp. Oh shit. I hope he's ok, I hope his dad isn't hurting him.. I heard another yelp and lost it, I ran into the room tried to break up the fight, his dad was beating him real bad, and from what I can see, he had a bloody nose and many bruises, and he was sobbing uncontrollably.

STOP!!!” I yelled, suddenly I felt a figure brushing by me, it was a lady with dark brown hair down to her shoulders, I realized it was his mother.

leave him alone!!” she yelled and pried his father of him.

What the hell is going on?!” she yelled.

I caught Adam kissing that fag over there!!!” he yelled back at her.

DON'T TALK ABOUT SAULI LIKE THAT!!” Adam yelled at the top of his lungs. Then he shoved Adam against the wall.

Eber leave Adam alone!! don't hurt him!!” his mother screamed.

He's a faggot!” Eber yelled back.

You, Go!!” Adam's mom yelled, pointing at me. “And don't ever go near my son again!!”.

Go.” Adam said, “Just go, don't get involved.” he continued, and pushed me out of his room. 

********

Oh my God, I hope he's ok. What is he doing now? How is he? Where is he?

The thoughts continually swirled around my head, and wouldn't leave. I had to talk to him. I picked up my cell phone and dialed his number.

No answer. I tried again, still no answer. Shit. I tried again for the third and final time. Still, nobody picked up. Great, just great.

*********

Adam's POV

I can't believed that just happened, my own father just attacked me and kicked me out. Oh God, I hope Sauli is okay. Just the thought of Sauli getting hurt brought tears to my eyes. Okay Adam, don't cry, it's fine. I tried, unsuccessfully, to reassure myself. So much was going through my head, like where was I going to stay? Then it clicked, Tommy. I got out my phone and dialed Tommy's number.

Tommy?” I asked, please pick up.

who's this?Oh! Adam, hey, what's up little cousin?!!” Tommy said brightly.

uhhh not much, I was wondering if I could stay at your apartment for a bit” I said

umm, sure, why?” he asked, oh god, so am i gonna have to tell him?

I'll tell you in the car” I replied quickly.

ok, so I'll be there in a few, you're at the house right?”