Chapter 7

thanks to @IIgnoreHumanity (her twitter name) for this chapter. 

 I really didn’t need Monte bothering me right now. Sauli and I just made up, things were going perfectly and I was going to tell him how I came up with some new lyrics for my song.

  I gently grabbed Sauli’s hand and quickened my pace. “Uh, Adam slow down a bit please.” he said, pulling against me. “Monte is following us and I really don’t feel like tal-” before I could finish my sentence Monte roughly grabbed the back of my Queen shirt and slammed me into the nearby white wall.   "Thought you could run way faggot?" he said with a slight grin, "Me and my gang don’t like how you two think you can just stroll in this schoolyard kissing and shit. No one here li- before he could finish his sentence Sauli punched him right in the jaw and pulled me towards our first class.   "Thanks Sauli." I said as I kissed him on his adorable pink lips and he immediately shoved his tongue in my mouth. I let out a slight laugh and kissed him back just as roughly. Our hands were in each others hair and to be honest, this kiss was turning me on. And just as I thought that, I felt a bulge in Sauli’s pants. He pulled me closer and with each passing second I was getting harder and so was he.   We were moving all about the classroom until I laid him on top of my desk where he pulled away from our kiss. I missed the touch of his lips already. “Adam I really like where this is going, but now is not the time.” I didn’t even pay attention to what he saying, I was ready.   I put my finger to his lips and slowly bent my head, until I was kissing him again, when suddenly the classroom door flew open and Monte stepped in.   Oh shit!  

Sauli’s POV  

I looked over at Adam’s face and he looked ten shades of pale. Monte scared the living daylights out of him. This made me furious. No one should scare or hurt my baby.   I got up off the desk and was about to tell Monte about his homophobic ass when I noticed a black object in his hand. “What’s that?” I asked with trembling fingers. “Oh, just my phone with a video of your major make-out session” he said wiggling his phone in front of himself. I don’t know why this pissed me off ‘cause everyone knew we were gay, but it did and I dashed for Monte.      

Adam’s POV  

I watched as Monte waved his phone in front of himself and took a look at Sauli. He was turning red. Blushing? Really.I realized I mistook his anger for blushing and watched as he dashed for Monte.   Oh fuck! Sauli might get hurt. "Sauli!" I yelled out, but he ignored me obviously blinded by rage and ran after Monte into the hall. Not wanting my baby to get hurt I ran after him.    Every student in the hallway watched as Monte, Sauli and I ran through the hall. Luckily there weren’t any teacher around even though school was starting in about ten minutes. Thank God! My body is so out of shape that there wasn’t any hope of me catching them up. “Sauli!” I yelled again and this time he stopped.   

Sauli’s POV  

Monte turned around and ran into the hall. I can’t let him get away.

“Sauli!” I heard Adam calling after me, but I just ignored him and continued after Monte. With every passing second my rage grew and with that my speed grew as well.

“Sauli!” I heard Adam yell again, but this time I slowed down and watch as Monte got farther and farther away from me. Adam finally caught up to me but he was out of breath. Canteen? Canteen? Ah, there it is. I ran to the canteen and begged the chef for some water. When I finally got it, I ran back to Adam and gently raised the water to his lips. Slowly but surely he was breathing normally again and he looked at me with accusing eyes.  

"Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" I asked, getting mad at him. "Y- you ran after him" he said in between breaths, "and we both know he can beat you up and then I would have to watch him hurt you and I-" I cut Adam off with a kiss ‘cause at the moment he was just rambling on with crap. "Thank you." he said smiling as he got up, "I would have just kept running on if you didn’t."  

*BRRRIIIIIIIIING*

  As we headed to homeroom I asked Adam

“What do you think Monte’ll so with the video?” He shrugged and said, “Well everyone knows we’re gay so that won’t make a difference. I just hope he doesn’t show any teachers. And being Monte, that’s something he would do.”    I thought about what Adam said and I prayed that if there is a God that he’ll make the video disappear somehow. We continued our walk in silence to homeroom and sat in our regular seats. A few minutes later our teacher walked in, took attendance and sent us to our first class.