The transformation

The next few days, Eevee was very close to the tribe members, because she thought it might be thier last fall together. She listened and laughed at Jolteon's  jokes,(even if they weren't good) helped Flareon  roast the berries Eevee had found, watch the flying fish with Vaporeon,  staying up late to see lightning bugs with Umbreon, skating with Glaceon, combing her fur with Sylveon, playing guessing games with Espeon, and gathering herbs with Leafeon.

        One day when she was gathering herbs, Leafeon leaned down and sniffed Eevee's fur. "Have you been near a potion?" Leafeon asked
Eevee. " No." Eevee replied, forgetting about last weeks incident. Leafeon shrugged, and kept gathering herbs.

        That night, Eevee felt a tingling sensation on her paws and her face. She ignored it, though, and went to sleep. The next morning, though, she wouldn't be able to ignore it.

          The next morning, Eevee woke up to a yell. " WHAT HAPPENED ?!?!" Glaceon was yelling at Leafeon. "I don't know! But I think it was a potion..." Suddenly Eevee thought Glaceon and Leafeon looked different. They didn't walk on 4 legs, they walked on 2. Plus, they didn't have any fur except on their heads.

       Eevee yelped and hopped up. It had happened to her, too! Instead of fur, she had some weird felt covering from her tail to her shoulders. Leafeon padded ( or now walked) over to Eevee. "I knew I smelt something on your fur... It was you wasn't it?"

Eevee thought back to the walk in the woods with Jolteon. Oh, no , it was me! She thought. I'm the reason we're all like this! Eevee felt her eyes start to tear up. She didn't want to cry in front of the tribe, so she ran. She ran as far as she could for as long as she could.

Leafeon ran after her. " Eevee! Wait!" Then she disappeared into the woods. All at once, the den was thrown into chaos. All the members ran around with mixed emotions, and ran in different directions away from the camp. The Eevee tribe members had turned from Pokemon to human.