Vulpix

Frua, Ursi, and Eevee were wandering around the forest when they suddenly heard yelling. " Stop," Frua said to Eevee and Ursi. " Listen." The three did, and this is what they heard.

" BAM!!!! Owwwww! Is that all you got?!?! BOOM!!!! Agh!! BAM!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

An ear-splitting scream broke out and even from behind the trees, Eevee could tell the person was in extreme pain.

Suddenly, before she could stop herself, Eevee ran out from behind the trees and into the clearing. There stood a boy with red hair chrouching on the ground, and an older boy with black hair and a blood red streak in his hair standing.

The older boy saw Eevee first."Eevee! Get out of there!" Ursi yell- whispered. But she didn't listen. The older boy stepped foreword. "Ah...yes! The Eevee that drank my potion!"

Ursi and Frua gasped. " YOUR potion?!?!" They whispered. Eevee's eyes widened. " So you did this!" She yelled at him. " You make me think it was all my fault that the tribe turned into people!"

" The reason you are so special and helpful is because, yes, you helped our experiment be a success!" Eevee was now on the ground. " Why?" She asked. "Why do you do this?" The older boy looked at Eevee with a gleam in his eyes that Ursi and Frua didn't like.

" We do it.... Because we are the Scientific Society and we will become the most well known society in the world if we tell everyone that we know how to turn Pokemon into humans."

Leafeon: " Told you!!!"

        " I am agent Cauldron," The older boy continued. " And our potions are more powerful than you can imagine!"
Eevee was crouched on the ground now. So it is my fault... She thought.
And now this society is after the tribe because of me!

         Then Eevee remembered the red haired boy. She looked to her left. Sure enough, he was there, crouched on the ground, out of breath, like she was. He must have drank a potion to turn into a human too... Like me. Eevee thought, looking at his head, where two ears were sitting. Like me.

        Suddenly, Cauldron drank a potion from his back pocket, and was holding two purple, dark glowing orbs. Ursi gasped. " Dark pulse... A dark type move... He got that from a dark type Pokemon!" Frua gasped too."He must have taken out their powers and turned it into a potion!"

        Ursi panicked. Cauldron was aiming for Eevee! "EEVEE WATCH OUT!!!!!" Ursi yelled. But it was too late. The red haired boy and Eevee would surely get a direct hit and lose their powers to the scientific society.

       Cauldron aimed, then shot, shooting one at the red haired boy, and another at Eevee. Frua's eyes were wide as he watched.

      As the dark pulse was sailing in the air towards them, the red haired boy lunged toward Eevee. He jumped in front of her, and the dark pulse hit, and smoke rose up from where the two were sitting.

      Ursi and Frua watched in anticipation as the smoke revealed the boy standing in front of Eevee, breathing fire, and deflecting the dark pulse, therefore saving Eevee, who was crouching behind him.

      The boy deflected the dark pulse back at Cauldron and caused him to run away. " This isn't the last you wil se of me!" He yelled, " Or the Scientific Society!!!" Eevee looked up cautiously at the boy. " Who are you?" She asked him. The boy looked at Eevee with kind eyes. " I am Vulpix." He said to her.