Frua's Notes- Continued

Frua's P.O.V.

I yawn as I sit up under my tent. I smile as I remember trying to set it up by myself and then getting tangled up in it. As I look out of the tent, I notice Ursi and Eevee are already up. Plus, there are three bowls of what looks like Oran berries. Yum!

————————————————————
My Notes-
• Flareon- Very smiley, loves baking, but don't make him mad because he will burn you and you will have to eat a nasty herb from Leafeon to make the burning go away( Eevee should know, it happened to her).

• Vaporeon-  very cool and calm, enjoys peace, never wants to fight( unlike Flareon) and never gets hurt or tells anyone what to do ( like Glaceon).  He enjoys the little things in life.

•Umbreon- Very artsy, likes spray paint, also likes dark colors and the night. Complete opposite from Espeon, loves glowing things, and, like Vaporeon, appreciates the little things.

• Espeon- Loves magic, floating, and jewelry. The only thing it has in common with Umbreon is that it likes shiny things like Umbreon does. Also Espeon loves palm reading and reading people's minds( psychic stuff).

• Sylveon- Very girly and pretty, loves roses and hearts. Loves fashion and combing her fur. Is scared of Umbreon and Jolteon because she claims the way they do thier fur is too " rebellious" and " not proper".

We think that these notes will help us find where the rest of the Eevee tribe is.

————————————————————