Sinnoh Middle School

~~~~ 4 years later~~~~~~

Ursi's P.O.V.

I walk past the cafeteria to head to my locker when I see a new kid walk through the front doors. Oh! I think. A new kid! I walk up to him. " Hi, newbie! I'm Ursi! Nice to meet you!"
The new kid looks behind him, then points to himself. I laugh. " Yes, you! Hi!"

The new kid pushes his black hair out of his face, and says, " Hi, I'm Frua." I smile wide, glad that he replied. " Nice to meet you, Frua!" I shake his hand. " You, too." He replies. He's much taller than me, but I think he's in 8th grade, by the books he's holding.

" What classes do you have? "He asks. " Ummm..." I pull out my schedule. " I have Mrs. Prin, Mr. Char, Mr. Tur, etc." Frua smiles. " Me, too! Well, I guess I'll see you around, Ursi!"
I grin. " You too, Frua!" Then we both ran to our classes.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I'm reading in the library. I'm really into this series where  the people in the story don't live with Pokemon, just with regular creatures, and the creatures don't have powers. Plus the regions are called countries. So weird! Suddenly I got a paper cut.

      I flinch and start to stand up to go get a bandage, when I hit my head on the bookshelf beside me. Then, suddenly,  a paper lands in my lap. "Huh?" I look at it. It says, Save the tribe. "What? What's that supposed to mean?" I think aloud. Suddenly, the writing changes and I jump back.

     Save the Eevee tribe! It now says. I laugh to myself. You've got to admit. A paper that can change writing on it? That's pretty cool. " What's the Eevee tribe?" I ask it. A group of fox Pokemon that have turned into humans. You have been chosen to help them. Ursi fully believed the paper by this point.

      " How can I help them?" I ask. The paper changes again. Another has been chosen to accompany you. Meet them in the Enchanted Forest. "Well, okay." I say, putting the paper safely in my  back pocket, and getting up to go get ready. Then I look down at my rapidly bleeding finger. "  I might want to bandage this up, first..."