Frua's Notes

My eyes were clenched shut as I fell. I was falling, falling, falling, until... I open my eyes. I look down. I was hovering above Frua, who was cheering. I look up, and I see the Eevee. She had grabbed my hand and had saved me from probably breaking my head open or something. She pulled me up into a branch.

        " Thank you." I told her. " Are you the  Eevee? From the Eevee tribe?" The Eevee smiled. " Y- yes." She replied. I look down at Frua. " How can she talk?" I yell down to him. " It must have been because that now that she is human, she has human characteristics." He yells back to me.

     "Oh,"  I look back at Eevee. " We are here to help you." I say to her. " We want to bring you back to the rest of your tribe and turn  you back into Pokemon." She looks at me with so much happiness that I want to hug her. " Thank you." Eevee says to me. "Thank you! You just saved me!" I reply.

     Eevee and I climb down the tree.  I introduce Frua and myself. " So, Eevee, let's go find your tribe!" I say. " It's kind of getting dark, though." Frua points to the setting sun. " Let's camp out here and tomorrow we will find your friends, Eevee." Frua says.

  " Sounds good to me," Eevee says. "Okay, then it's settled. We find your tribe tomorrow." I say. " Hey, Eevee, do you mind if you tell us about the rest of your tribe tonight?" I ask her. "Not at all!" She replies. " I'll take notes!" Frua says.

          .........Time skip ......

——————————————————
                 Frua's  Notes

It looks like Eevee has  eight family members. These notes might give us a clue to where they are.

• Leafeon- Likes gathering herbs, making potions, and science. Was extremely close to Eevee ( considering Eevee started crying while describing her).

• Jolteon- Liked telling jokes, although they weren't funny ( Eevee told us some and we laughed not because the joke was funny, but because Jolteon must not have been very smart.), and Jolteon also enjoyed races- he is really fast.

• Glaceon-  is very strict, yet graceful, is the tribe leader. Enjoys skating and making ice sculptures. Yells a lot. A lot.

Eevee fell asleep. I will ask her more questions in the morning.

————————————————————