Back to the Eevee Tribe

Eevee kept running until she found her favorite tree in the whole forest. She quickly climbed up it, and sat sadly at the top. Soon Leafeon came around. She had looked everywhere, but couldn't find Eevee. She got so angry at herself that she banged her head against the trunk of the tree that happened to be the one Eevee was on top of.

       Eevee fell off of it, and landed on her feet, so she kept on running. Even the yells from Leafeon couldn't stop her. Soon she found a tree with a big hole around the top.

She climbed there, and sat in the hole. Eevee suddenly felt very sleepy, and she went to sleep, even though the yells of her friend still echoed through her head. Eevee? Where are you? Eevee?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ursi's P.O.V.

I walked through the forest happy as a teddiursa who found a bucket of honey. I was going on an adventure! I was going on an adventure! I was going on a... " Where should we turn?" Frua interrupted Ursi's  thoughts. There was s fork in the road, and neither adventurer knew which path to take.

      Suddenly, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. It looked like a brown fox,like  a fox from the Eevee tribe, but I had to get a better look to be sure. I started climbing up the tree. " What are you doing?" Frua  asked me. " I think I saw the Eevee!" I yell down to him. He sighs. I keep climbing.

        I can see the Eevee by now. She is sitting in a hole in the tree, sleeping. Once in a while, she twitches. That must have been the movement I saw.
Eevee is actually really pretty. She has chestnut brown hair, and white barrettes and a big fluffy cream- colored scarf. You can still tell that she is half Pokemon, though, because of her floppy ears and poofy tail.

      I start walking backwards along the branch I'm sitting on, afraid I'll accidentally startle Eevee, when I hear a deafening crack. The branch is breaking! Eevee's eyes flap open, and she quickly pushes herself farther back in the hole with fear in her eyes, but that's the least of my problems. I'm about to fall twelve feet onto the hard ground! Suddenly, the cracking stops, and the branch gives out below me.

       I squeeze my eyes shut, and the last thing I see is the ground rushing towards me, and Frua and Eevee looking at me with wide eyes. This adventure won't be over for them, but it might be for me.