Leafeon's Explanation

Leafeon begged me to let her explain to you how what happened did. You can skip this chapter or read it- your choice.

Leafeon starts drawing a diagram. "So if x is Eevee and y is the potion, xy is the potion on Eevee's fur. So then z is the Eevee tribe. Xy( which is Eevee) is multiplied by z. So that means that while Eevee was being close to the tribe, ( z ) the potion got on them as well, which causes xyz, which is the Eevee tribe turning into humans."
Leafeon explains.

Thank you, Leafeon, now we shall return to the story...

Leafeon continues. "So now, t, which is the scientific society, an evil society, multiplied by n, which is science, = y, the potion. Now multiply tn by xyz. You get a society chasing after the the tribe that drank the potion it created, so in other words... "

    Leafeon! Time to stop talking!

       "....Eevee and her family are being chased by a society that wants to do experiments on them."

     Leafeon. Stop. Talking. I. Need. To. Get. Back. To. The. STORY.

      *Looks at author* " I'm done." She says. " Oookay then." Says the author."Then can you go back to the story now?!?!" Leafeon shrugs and starts walking towards the door. " I guess so." She replies. " Hey, wait for me!" The author yells, and runs after her. The author pauses and looks at the readers.

      If you have any questions about the book, plz comment and tell me- I will answer, and hopefully Leafeon doesn't answer first! * gets up and runs after Leafeon to the door*.