Lacie

" Ugh! Do I HAVE to wear this?" Leafeon complained as she put on the costume Espeon had made for her. "Yes, it is for the plan to lure in the last agent so we can attack, remember?" Espeon replied. " Ugh, okay." Leafeon had to wear a ( ewww!) human business woman costume and act like she had found Eevee and wanted to hand her over to the Society. She wouldn't actually turn Eevee in of course, she would just pretend to, and then the rest of the Eevee Tribe, which was hiding in a nearby bush, would attack.

" There." Said Espeon, and she hurried over to the bush just as the sun started to set. " Are you sure we couldn't have picked a better actor?" Flareon asked her. They could hear Leafeon from the bush. " Oh! What is this? It looks like a MEMBER OF THE EEVEE TRIBE. THATS RIGHT PEOPLE. A MEMBER OF THE EEVEE TRIBE. RIGHT HERE. COME GET HER. MEMBER OF THE EEVEE TRIBE. FOR FREE. COME ON PEOPLE."

Espeon looked back at Flareon. "Probably." But soon, an agent seemed to come around. She had pink hair and clothes, with lace everywhere. That must be Lacie, Leafeon thinks. " HEY, YOU. HERE IS A MEMBER OF THE EEVEE TRIBE. TAKE HER FOR FREE." The Eevee tribe watched as Lacie walked over, then when she was about two feet from Eevee... The Eevee tribe jumped out of the bush and started attacking Lacie. Leafeon and Eevee jumped out of the way and pitched in, attacking Lacie with moves.

Soon Lacie couldn't take anymore, and ran off into the forest. " Let's follow her!" Umbreon said, and the Eevee tribe disappeared into the forest, following Lacie, and heading to the headquarters of the Scientific Society.

Lacie kept running into the forest directly towards a certain tree. Then she stopped at it, catching her breath, then leaned down to talk into her watch. " Boss, everything is going exactly as planned," she spoke into it, and then Lacie ran off in the direction of the headquarters.