Tonight

The group had headed back to Flareon and Leafeon's cottages, but Espeon was feeling uneasy. " I feel like someone is following us." She kept saying. So the tribe felt sort of uneasy, too.

        Suddenly, a hand landed on Vaporeon and Sylveon's shoulders and a voice said, " You're under arrest!!!"

        The group spun around to see none other than Glaceon, wearing a police uniform. " Sylveon? Vaporeon? Everyone's here!!!" She squealed, hugging them all.

          Then Glaceon stepped back and started laughing. Not just a giggle, though, full out laughing. She couldn't stop.

        Flareon walked up to her. " Are you o-" Then he started laughing, too. "Were our faces really that funny? " asked Eevee. Then the tribe turned around and saw Jolteon, making faces.

       After their full Eevee Tribe reunion,  Umbreon was feeling really confident.
" We only have two agents left." He said to the Eevee tribe, " And then once we only have one, we defeat them and follow them to the Scientific Society Headquarters!!" Glaceon grinned. "Two? I already arrested one while being a police officer. " Umbreon stared at her. " Really?!?!" He asked. " Really." She said. " Okay, then." Said Umbreon. " I have a plan to lure in the last agent...
Tonight we strike."

Tonight we strike, we follow, we take
what is rightfully ours, we turn into our regular form, we go back to our Pokemon world. Tonight we strike.
- Umbreon