Chapter Two: Having fun in the snow

*Ariana's P.O.V*

After we got done eating breakfast me and Riley went upstairs to get ready for our snow day in the park.

"It's going to be cold so we're going to have to wear a lot of layers if we don't want to freeze our butts off munchkin" I said as I helped Riley into her snow pants.

"Okay, and can we bring the sleds to the the park too so we can go sledding?" Riley asked as she put on her winter coat.

"Sure, I could go for some sledding today" I said with a big smile.

Riley smiled back at me before I continued to get her ready for today.

After I got Riley ready I sent her outside to play for a bit while I got ready for today as well.

After I got ready I went downstairs and then to the basement to find our sleds. Soon I found them and as soon as I did I went back upstairs and then outside to my car to put them into the back of it.

"Mommy can I get in the car now?" Riley asked as she walked over to me.

"Let me warm up the car first then you can get in, okay?" I said as I closed the back of my car.

"Okay" Riley said with a smile before she started to play in the snow again.

I lightly laughed at that before I walked to the front of the car to start it up.

After I started the car up and let it warm up for a bit I got out before walking over to Riley, who is playing with her grandpa and uncle in the snow. I smiled at that before taking a picture of the happy sight with my camera.

"Okay dorks let's go before you guys use up all your energy!" I said making them all laugh.

I smiled at that before opening Riley's side of the car and helping her into her car seat when she got over to me.

After I got Riley buckled up I ran over to the drivers seat and hopped in before pulling my car out of the drive way and soon starting to drive towards the park.

On the way there I popped in the Disney music CD I had and we all sang along to it on the way to the park.

When we got to the park I helped Riley out of the car and grabbed out sleds before we walked over to the hill.

"Mommy can you ride down the hill with me?" Riley asked as I set the sleds down.

"Sure."

Riley smiled at me before we hopped on to the sled.

"Uncle Shawn can you push us?" Riley asked.

"Sure, Hang on tight you too" Shawn said before pushing us.

Riley let out a little squeal as we went down the hill and I couldn't help but laugh at it a bit.

"Again! Again! Again!" Riley said as we got to the bottom.

I chuckled at that before smiling at her. "We will as soon as we get up."

Riley giggled at that before we got off the sled.

'Bark! Bark!'

I turned around when I heard that and was soon knocked down to the ground by a white English bulldog who immediately started to lick my face.

I laughed at that before lightly pushing the energetic dog off me. The dog friendly barked at me before running around me and licking my face again.

"The doggy likes you mommy" Riley said with a big smile.

"I can see that sweet heart, but why?" I asked. Dogs don't and have never liked me and I'm the same with them. However there was one dog that I actually did liked because he was a sweet dog who like me back. But I doubt this is him.