Chapter Twenty Two: Getting Ready

After spending about another hour down at the pool me, Riley, Chris and our families all decided to head back to our hotel rooms so we all could get ready to head over to Epcot for some more fun.

"Now before we all scatter into our hotel rooms to get ready for Epcot, I want you guys to know that we have a dinner reservation tonight at 7:30 at a restaurant in the Italy pavilion. So make sure you all wear something nice but also comfortable to the park today, okay?" Shawn said with a smile as soon as we all got up to our floor and hotel rooms.

Everyone just smiled at Shawn and nodded our head in agreement at that making Shawn smile back at us before we all went into our own hotel rooms to start getting ready.

"Mommy can you give me a bath before we start getting ready for Epcot?" Riley asked as she smiled at me while she played with Chris' hair as Chris held her on his shoulders again.

"Sure, as long as you don't splash mommy in the face like Chris did earlier down as the pool" I said with a smile making Riley, Chris and his family laugh a bit.

"Okay, to be fair Ariana you deserved getting splashed in the face thanks to you doing it to me first" Chris said as he faintly smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes at that a bit but couldn't hep but smile at Chris. "Whatever meatball" I said with a light smirk making everyone laugh again as I walked over to Chris and Riley.

"Now, may I have my daughter please? So I can give her, her bath" I asked as I smiled at Chris and held my hands out to Riley for and or if Chris gives her back to me because let me just tell you that Chris hasn't stopped hugging or playing around with Riley ever since he meet her. And that was just two days ago. So I doubt that he'll give her back to me thanks to that.

"How's about I give Riley her bath for you so you can go get ready for today instead?" Chris asked as he smiled back at me and balanced Riley on his hip after he took her off his shoulders.

See I told you, Chris just can't let Riley go.

I smiled at Chris for saying that and felt happy that he offered to do that for me. "If you want too and think you'll have enough time to get yourself ready for today after you're done giving Riley her bath."

"Trust me I want too and I'm sure I'll have enough time to get ready after I'm done giving this little munchkin her bath" Chris said with a reassuring smile as he messed up some of Riley's hair making her giggle.

Everyone and I smiled at that. "Then in that case you can give Riley her bath" I said as I smiled Chris before looking up and smiling at Riley. "And is it okay if Chris gives you your bath instead of me munchkin?"

"Yep" Riley said popping the 'p' as she rested her chin on the top of Chris' head.

Chris and I both smiled at that before he followed me into Riley and I's bathroom after his family and I decided to start getting ready. When we got into the bathroom I turned on the tub to the right temperature and out the drain stopper down when the water okay for Riley to me before I went into Riley and I's bedroom and grabbed her shampoo, Ariel bath tale, body wash and wash cloth out of her suit case. After I made sure I had everything that Chris would need to give Riley her bath I walked into the bathroom and gave him everything.

"Am I ready yo give Riley her bath now?" Chris asked with a smile as he held Riley and her bath stuff in his arms.

"Yep, you're ready to clean up my stinky little daughter" I said making Riley and Chris laugh a little.

Chris smiled at me before he looked over at Riley. "Ready to get your bath stinky munchkin?' Chris asked as he smiled at Riley and pocked her nose a bit making her giggle.