Chapter Thirty Eight: Morning

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to the feeling of Chris' hand on my face while his thumb runs across it. I smile at the feeling as I take in a deep breath and let it out before opening my eyes, only to see Chris' handsome face as he smiles at me. 

"Morning sleepy" Chris says with a bigger smile before he leans over and pecks my lips. 

I smile at that and peck his lips back before looking at him. "Morning." 

"Are you feeling okay?" Chris asks with a little smirk as he moves his hand down to my waist and wraps his arm around me before pulling me close. 

I smile as I remember and still feel every wonderful touch and sensation that happened last night, AKA the best night of my night, as I place my hand on his chest and rub circles into it. 

"I feel better then okay" I say as I look up and smile at Chris. 

Chris looks at me with a very flattered look and smile as he brings his hand back up to my face and brushes some of my hair away. 

"Well I'm glad I did something right" Chris jokingly says, making me laugh a little. 

"You do everything right because you are an amazing man who I absolutely love having in my life as my boyfriend and finally getting the chance to wake up with in the morning after a very fun and wonderful night last night" I say with a smile as I bring my hand to Chris' face and rest it on his cheek. 

Chris smiles at me before he quickly attaches his lips to mine as gently pushes me onto my back and moves on top of me. I smile and laugh against Chris' lips a little as I kiss him back and wrap my arms his neck and pull him closer to me. 

Chris rubs his hand up and down the sides of my stomach, making me smile as we move our lips in sync before he breaks our kiss and smiles at me again. 

"Want me to make you and Riley some breakfast?" Chris asks

"I would love that." Chris smiles at me again as he leans his forehead against mine. "But how's about I go and check if she's wake and feels okay to eat breakfast?" I ask as I place my hand on his bicep and rub my hand up and down it. 

"Sure" Chris says with a smile before pecking my lips. 

I smile at him for that and peck his lips back before getting out of my bed after Chris moved to the other side of me to let me up. After I got out of bed I just slipped on a pair of my black sleep shorts and Chris' soft grey hoodie he wore yesterday. All while he watched me and made me blush even more. 

"You're stealing my clothes now, uh?" Chris asks as he walks over to me after he slipped on his boxers. 

"Yep, they're comfy" I say with a smile as I hug myself in the hoodie. 

Chris chuckles and smiles at that as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his chest. I smile at him and cup his face in my hands before planting a soft kiss on his lips. I feel Chris smile against my lips at that as he makes us rock left and right while he kisses me back. 

I chuckle at that a little before pulling away and smiling at him. 

"If Riley's not up yet and we have some time, do you maybe want to join me in the shower for a little?" Chris asks, making me blush a little but smile at him. 

"I would love too" I say as I peck his lips again. 

Chris smiles at me again and pecks my lips back. "I'll go start the shower." 

I just nod my head at that as I let go of Chris and watch him walk to my bathroom before I walk out of my room and to Riley's room to check up on my little girl.

When I get to her room, I open her door and peek my head into her room before feeling a smile come across my lips after I see that Riley is still fast asleep but East is cuddled up by her side now as his head is resting on her chest. 

This is why he's the only dog I have ever liked

I chuckle at that a little before walking into Riley's room and over to her bed. I sit down on it and rest my hand against her forehead to check her temperature and smile after I feel that she's not as hot as she was yesterday. Thank god. 

"Mommy?" Riley faintly says in a sleepy tone as she stirs a little. 

"Hi baby, I just came to check up on you" I say as I run my fingers through her hair. 

A smile grows on her face because of that as she opens her eyes and looks at me. 

"Do you feel any better, sweetheart?" I ask. 

"Yeah, but I'm still tired" Riley says before she let's out a yawn as she stretches a little. 

I smile and softly laugh at that as I run my fingers through her hair again. "Want to sleep for a little bit longer then?" 

"Mhm" Riley mumbled as she nods her head and gets comfy in her bed again, making me chuckle a bit. 

"Okay." I lean down and press a kiss against her forehead. "Get some more sleep and if you need anything just yell for me okay." 

"Okay Mommy" Riley says with a smile as she let's out another yawn and rolls over to her side. 

I smile at that and give her temple a little kiss and pet East head a little before getting up off her bed and leaving her room to let her sleep.

After I left Riley's room I walked back into my room before heading into my bathroom. As soon as I got in there though, I felt my eyes widen and heart flutter a bit after I see Chris' bare back with water running down it and steam from the shower surrounding it. I bite my bottom lip at the sight of that because damn! 

I quickly take off Chris' hoodie and my sleep shorts before slipping into the shower and wrapping my arms around him. He jumped at that a little but smiled when he saw me as he turned around and wrapped his arms around me. 

"So I'm guessing Riley is still asleep?" Chris asks as he rubs his thumb up and down my back while the water hits the both of us now. 

"Yep, but she didn't feel as hot as she did yesterday. So hopefully she's getting better" I say with a smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Don't worry she is" Chris says with a reassuring smile before he kisses my forehead. 

I smile at that as I rub my thumb up and down the back of my neck before leaning up a little and attaching my lips to his. Chris runs his hand up and down my back as he kisses me back before picking me up by my legs and making me wrap my legs around his waist. 

I smile against Chris' lip as I deepen the kiss a little before I break it and smile at Chris. 

"You want another round, don't you?" I ask. 

"Yes" Chris says before he pushes my back against the wall of the shower and attaches his to my neck.