Chapter Fifty One: Hormonal

I sit down at the island in the kitchen, rubbing my stomach as I look down at different types of paint colors for the new nursery.

I'm twenty two weeks pregnant now and Chris and I are starting to think about how we're going to be doing the nursery for our new daughter. We went to the hardware store yesterday and got a couple samples of some colors we're thinking of possibly doing the babies room. But we're going to chose the color we both like the best and go with it and I'm trying to do that right now, but it's hard!

They all look so nice!! And it's making it hard to chose just one!

I let out a heavy sigh as I rub hard, but not so hard circles into my belly and try and figure out what color I like best for the nursery.

"Still looking at those paint colors hot mamma?" Chris asks as he walks into the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"Unfortunately" I say with a frown because I may or may not have been sitting here for more than an hour trying to figure this out and I'm starting to get a little mad and stressed out. "I don't remember it being this hard."

Chris lets out a soft chuckle as he comes and stands behind me. He wraps his arms around me and rubs his thumbs up and down my forearms.

"Would me putting in an input possibly help?" Chris asks before pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Yes, especially since we both want to agree on the same thing" I say as I rest back into Chris.

I feel Chris smile at me as he kisses the top of my head a couple times.

"How about we do it a nice light pink color, but do the wall with the window on it a sort of dark grey color. Kind of like an accent wall?" Chris asks.

I think about what Chris just said and the more I think about it, the more I like it. But how was he able to come up with it so quick?

"I like it, but how were you able to come up with the idea so quickly?" I ask/whine.

Chris laughs a little as he kisses the top of my head again and moves his hands down to my stomach.

"I may or may not have a secret specialty for interior design" Chris says jokingly with a smirk as he rubs soft circles into my stomach before he leans down and kisses my neck.

I giggle as Chris' beard tickles my neck. Chris smiles against my neck as I giggle before he moves his lips to mine and presses a soft kiss to them. I hum in content as I kiss him back before smiling at him as he pulls away.

"So do we have a green light to go ahead and start decorating our new daughters nursery?" Chris asks with a smile as he sits down next me and rest a hand on my stomach.

"Yes, yes we do" I say as I rest my hands back on my stomach, but put one on top of Chris'.

Chris smiles at me before kissing my cheek and then planting a few on my stomach.

"Well now that we got that out of the way, I have to ask you something and tell you some news" Chris says.

"What is it?" I asks, both confused and curious because I don't what it could possible be. If that makes sense.

"Okay so you know how Captain America The First Avenger is coming out in a few months?" Chris asks.

"Yeah" I say, nodding my head with a proud smile due to the fact that Chris is getting the opportunity to play another awesome superhero and he'll get to play him for a good amount of time. He may have told me about his contract with Marvel a while ago.

"Well I was wondering if you and Riley would like to come with me to the premiere for it, so then that way I can show off my beautiful pregnant girlfriend and her adorable daughter" Chris says as his thumb rubs up and down my stomach.

"Even if I'm going to be super pregnant at that time?" I ask, sarcastically but I'm happy that Chris wants to take me and Riley to the premiere of his new movie.

Chris lets out a soft laugh as he smiles at me and nods his head.

"Yes, even if you're super pregnant because you and Riley mean the most to me and I need you guys there with me" Chris says as he takes hold of my hand and gives it a soft squeeze.

I smile at Chris as I rest my hand on his cheek and understand what he means by that. He has anxiety and it can get pretty bad sometimes. Like the first time he told me about the premiere, I could tell he was getting extremely nervous about it and it's because he was scared that people would hate the movie. But he's a great actor and shouldn't think like that.

"We'll go with you" I say, making Chris smile at me as I peck his lips. "What's the other thing you have to tell me?"

"Filming for the Avengers starts in about a month" Chris says with a bit of a frown.

I feel my heart become heavy at the mention of that and some tears form in my eyes too. I'm not really sure as to why this is happening, but I think it's due to my hormones and the thought of Chris probably not being home with me for almost the rest of my pregnancy. Meaning I might have to deal with it all by myself and god I hope I don't because the last months of a pregnancy can be absolute hell!

"Will you be here for the rest of the pregnancy?" I ask, feeling more upset and as more tears fill my eyes.

I know, I know...Chris is an actor and he may have to go away for a certain amount of time for a role because it's his job. But I'm pregnant and hormonal and I'm going to need my boyfriend by my side for everything!

Wow I am super pregnant and needy!!

"Of course I am" Chris says softly as he pulls me into a comforting hug. "I don't want to miss a single thing during this pregnancy. I'm going to be by your side no matter what."

"But how are you going to do that when you could possibly be in a different country?" I ask as I let tears fall down my face and look up at Chris.

Chris smiles at me with a soft smile as he uses his thumb to wipe away some of tears.

"Because I'm going to bring Riley and you with me when I start filming" Chris says with a sort of big but comforting smile.

"But how?...at some point I'm not going to be able travel" I say, kind of confused but still emotional.

"Don't worry, I'll have it all figured out" Chris says with an assuring smile.

I look at Chris in confusion for a moment but relax and smile at him after I realize I can trust him with that before I rest my forehead into his chest because I'm somehow extremely tired right now.

Again...super hormonal.

"Can I just say how crazy it is that you're only five months pregnant and you're already super hormonal" Chris says with a smirk, but he says it jokingly.

I'm not offended by it but I pinch his side a little hard. Chris just laughs at it though as he kisses the top of my head a couple times and holds me close to him.