Chapter 4 - If They Knew

"Oh look you're late. Again." Ivy said loudly as the Weasley Twins walked into the Transfiguration classroom. Fred glared at her as they sat down behind them.

"Thank you Ms Potter for that assessment." McGonagall said, glaring at Ivy slightly. "Now continue your work." Ivy started writing down notes.

"Professor, what are we doing?" Fred asked, putting his hand up.

"Maybe if you were here earlier you would know." Ivy said innocently, still looking at her work.

"I'm sorry but is your name Professor?"

"Of course not. Maybe if you were smarter you would notice."

"So is that the guy from the Detention?" Maria whispered to Marvelle, who nodded.

"Well I'm sorry! I'm not that stuck up to be in Ravenclaw." Fred stated. Ivy turned around and glared at him.

"Well you're not smart either." He glared back. "And at least I'm not so arrogant to be in Gryffindor."

"Ms Potter and Mr Weasley!" McGonagall yelled and the two looked at her. "Please pay attention!"

"Of course. I'm terribly sorry, Professor." Ivy said and started writing down notes again.

A few minutes later, small paper balls were being thrown everywhere. Most .people ignored them. One had hit Maria, who got so annoyed that she ripped the piece of paper into shreds. Many had started hitting Ivy's back.

"Oi Potter." Fred whispered.

"What?" Ivy said with annoyance

"Gee that's rude."

"Well I'm sorry." She said sarcastically and turned around. "Yes?"

"Nothing." He grinned. Ivy sighed with annoyance and scrunched up a piece of parchment into a ball and threw it furiously at him. The ball had unfortunately hit Fred in the eye. "Ow!"

"Good." Ivy said simply and continued doing her work.

"Professor, Ivy's being annoying." Fred stated loudly. McGonagall looked up.

"Ms Potter! I expect better from you! Ten points from Ravenclaw!" She said sternly.

"What?! But Professor he was throwing-"

"Do you want a detention too?" Ivy sighed with slight annoyance and stopped. She shot Fred a glare and stared at her books in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was again. Ivy was in the corridors, past curfew walking back to the Ravenclaw Tower. She just finished Pranking McGonagall when she heard noises from behind her. Ghost noises even. Ivy stopped suddenly and looked around.

"Who's there?" She asked cautiously. "Lumos." The small light appeared on her wand and she looked closely at the Marauders' Map, trying to find where she was.

"Beware..." A voice said spookily. Ivy turned around and walked towards the voice, her wand held up high.

"Hello?" She walked up to behind a suit of armour. Someone touched Ivy's shoulder. She screamed and turned around quickly, punching the person in the face. The person fell down to the floor, clutching his nose.