Chapter 15 - The Last Quidditch Match

"But when would Snape want to steal-"

"What's Snape stealing?"

The three first-years looked up and Ivy raised an eyebrow at them. Ron and Harry looked at Hermione, who looked down and started. "Well... um-"

"I'm not that scary." Ivy said jokingly and sat down in front of them. "Am I?" They shook their heads quickly. She had been looking through the shelves for a book that would help her with her homework when she had overheard the conversation between the three first years.

"Should we tell her?" Hermione whispered.

"Can we trust her?" Ron whispered back.

"She's my sister, we can trust her." Harry stated.

"She's also right here." Ivy said, stating the obvious. "Just tell me and I won't tell anyone." She smiled at them reassuringly and the three first-years glanced at each then sighed.

"A few weeks ago, Harry, a boy named Neville and I got a detention..." Hermione whispered and Ivy gasped.

"Detention?! Well that's very irresponsible!" Ivy said in a stern voice, then laughed. "Oh who am I kidding, I got detention in the first week."

"You got detention in the first week? How? What did you do?"

"Just a prank on the Slytherins. Filch caught Marvelle and I on our way back to the Ravenclaw tower then gave us detention. We met the Weasley twins there too, and they've been annoying me ever since." Ivy stated and let out a sigh.

"Anyway, you forgot to mention that Malfoy joined us in detention too." Harry said and Hermione nodded. "Well for our detention we had to go to the Forbidden Forest and help Hagrid with something-"

"To the Forbidden Forest? That's weird... Lucky, but weird. Who gave you detention?"

"Professor McGonagall."

"Even weirder..."

"Well that's not the only weird part." Ron said and looked at Harry and Hermione.

"We had to look for a unicorn, because Hagrid found unicorn blood and-" Hermione sighed. "I don't think we should tell her anymore."

Ivy frowned and her hair turned light green with curiosity. "No no no, you can tell me. You have to tell me now anyway because you can't leave me wondering why a unicorn was murdered in the forbidden forest."

"Well, I found the unicorn and saw..." Harry sighed and leaned in to her. "Someone drinking the blood..." Ivy gasped in disgust and stared at him.

"Did you see who it was?" He shook his head.

"No, they were wearing a long cloak. They nearly attacked me but then a centaur chased them off. We think the person was..." Harry glanced at Hermione and Ron again. Then he whispered. "Voldemort." At this, both Ron and Hermione shivered in fear.

Ivy's eyes widened. "It can't be Voldemort... You killed him, well sort of. My godfather's told me that it was like he was ripped from his body and his spirit fled or something like that..."

"Exactly! So it is a possibility that it could be You-Know-Who." Hermione stated and Ivy bit her lip.

"Well yes... it's understandable because if you're dying and you drink unicorn blood then you'll stay alive but live a cursed life. But Voldemort's already dead so it can't be... but it could..." She frowned in confusion.

"Should we tell her the other thing?" Ron asked and Ivy raised an eyebrow at them.

"There's another thing?" Ivy repeated. The three first-years sighed.