Chapter 7 - Tell Him

Ivy sat in the library with Marvelle and Maria. They were all doing homework. Marvelle twirled her quill in her hand, a bored expression on her face. Maria sped through her Transfiguration homework. Ivy was working on her essay about the Cheering Charm.

"And done." Maria smiled. "And I assume-"

"Good job. I did it last night." Ivy stated, smirking at Maria's shocked expression.

"Really? I thought you were prank-"

"I was. I did homework after." Maria set her quill down.

"You really should do your homework first-"

"I know. But I don't want to." Ivy rolled her eyes.

"Two years Maria. Two years." Marvelle reminded. "I'm surprised that you still don't remember that Ivy does homework but she still pranks people."

"I know." Maria sighed. "But how can you do your homework after pranks?"

"Hmm let me think." Ivy tapped the end of her quill on her chin, pretending to be thinking. "Right! Pranks are more interesting then homework." She said, grinning.

Maria rolled her eyes but Marvelle laughed.

"All I did was raid McGonagall's office with cat toys-"

"I heard the twins did that last year." Marvelle stated. Ivy frowned.

"Well I need a new prank."

"You still think that your pranks are better then there's?"

"Well they are! Come on Marvelle, one Dungbomb compared to gluing everything in the Slytherin Common Room in its place? Which ones better?"

"That was two years ago."

"I know but-"

"And obviously ours was better." Marvelle said. "I mean I helped..." They laughed.

"You got detention though." Maria reminded. Marvelle sighed.

"I know! Thanks to you Ivy-"

"Anytime."

"The amount of trouble I was in when my parents found out though."

"You still care what your parents think?" Ivy asked.

"Well I don't anymore."

"What does your godfather think, Ives?" Maria questioned Ivy. Ivy laughed, making the two look at her with confusion.

"Well Remus tells me off. Then he walks off mumbling stuff like, 'Not this again', or 'Really her father's daughter'." She told them, smiling. They laughed.

"Of course he did."

"Hey Ivy!" The three girls looked up saw a Slytherin girl walking over to them. Marvelle and Maria frowned.

"Hey Jordan!" Ivy smiled and stood up. "How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good. Guys, this is Jordan." Ivy introduced to Maria and Marvelle. "We do Ancient Runes together."

"Oh. Nice to meet you." Marvelle said and smiled slightly. "I'm Marvelle. This is Maria."

"Are you friends with those two idiots that like to call people Mudbloods?" Maria asked innocently. Marvelle sighed deeply and shot Maria a look. Jordan frowned.

"Um... no." Jordan answered. "It's nice to meet you two. Ivy, I need help with our Ancient Runes homework. And since you're in Ravenclaw-"