Chapter 17 - Exact Same Way

Ivy looked through all the windows of the shops in Diagon Alley. From Quality Quidditch Supplies to Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop, she wanted to have a look in all of them and buy things that she 'needed'. 

"You don't need anymore Dungbombs," Remus stated when she asked about it for the millionth time. 

"Yes I do," Ivy replied. "Come on Remus, I'll be quick."  

"Ivy, I already said no."

"Please?" 

"No."

"Pretty please?" 

"No, and that's my final answer." Ivy pouted and Remus raised an eyebrow at her. He crossed his arms. "Are you really going to try that?" She nodded and pouted even more. "It's not going to work." 

"Please..." She tried again and tilted her head to the side. Remus shook his head and Ivy groaned, crossing her arms. "Fine." 

"We need to buy your school books first." Ivy looked at the book list again and sighed. Marvelle looked over her shoulder and frowned. 

"This doesn't make sense," Marvelle said. "Break With a Banshee, Travels With Trolls,  Voyages with Vampires? Why are they all by Gilderoy Lockhart? What's so special about Gilderoy Lockhart?" 

Ivy's eyes widened and she turned to her. "You don't know who Gilderoy Lockhart is?" Marvelle shook her head. "Wow, you've been in the magical world for 4 years and you haven't found out who Gilderoy Lockhart is?" 

"What's the big deal?"

"Nothing," Remus answered quickly.

"Well he's really famous and good-looking and all his books are true!" Ivy exclaimed, ignoring Remus' comment. "And he was in Ravenclaw when he went to Hogwarts."

"And he's here..." Remus mumbled with a hint of disappointment in his voice. Ivy looked up and searched around excitedly.

"Really where??" Remus pointed to Flourish and Blotts. There was a very large crowd gathering at the entrance and Gilderoy Lockhart's books were on display. Ivy squealed and ran over to join the crowd. Marvelle followed and so did Remus, but grudgingly.

 Ivy pushed through the crowd and saw him. Well not him, it was just a photo on the cover of his autobiography 'Magical Me'. The handsome young man had short wavy golden hair and perfectly straight teeth, constantly winking at anyone that walked past. Ivy stood on her toes. "Excuse me!" She said loudly and pushed past the person in front of her. The person rolled their eyes and looked at her. His eyes widened. 

"Ivy?"

Ivy turned around and her eyes widened. She smiled widely. "Fred!" Fred smiled back. 

"How are-"

"Hey!" George pushed through the crowd and stood beside Fred. "Ivy!"

"George!"

"Ivy!" Marvelle yelled and soon she was next to them as well. She spotted the Weasley Twins and smiled as well. "George! Fred!"

"Marvelle!" The twins said in unison and the four of them burst out laughing. 

"It's so good to see you!" Marvelle stated and smiled at the twins. "How have you been?"

"Great! How about you?"

"Where's Harry?" Ivy asked and the twins' smiles faded. They glanced at each other and searched around. Ivy frowned and narrowed her eyes at the two of them. Her hair turned orange and yellow. "What did you two do?"