Chapter 5 - Same Thing

"Come on Remus let's go!" Ivy yelled, it was the 1st of September and her third year at Hogwarts. She raced around Kings' Cross Station, trying to find Platforms 9 and 10.

"Slow down Ivy." Remus said, smiling. "It's only 10:45." He followed her slowly, still slightly exhausted from the night before.

"I don't- There it is!" Ivy pointed to the barriers of 9 and 10. She grinned at Remus before running as fast as she could through the brick wall. Hearing the train and people, she smiled and pushed her trolley to the Hogwarts Express.

"Ivy!!" Ivy turned around and smiled. Marvelle ran up to her, a cheerful look on her face. "How was your summer?"

"It was great! Yours?" Marvelle sighed softly but forced another smile.

"Um... alright. Can I- Oh hello!" She looked up at Remus and smiled, who smiled back down at her.

"Hello. You must be Marvelle?" Remus stated.

"Yeah, that would be me."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Ivy's godfather, Remus. She's told me a lot about you." They shook hands and Marvelle smiled.

"I'm glad. Um... Ivy can I ask you something?"

"Sure." Ivy looked at Remus. "Uh... Remus?"

"Yes? Oh of course, I'll be over, yeah." Remus walked off. Ivy smiled slightly and sighed.

"So what's up?"

"I need a place to live!" Marvelle blurted out. Ivy blinked.

"What?"

"My parents think I'm a freak so they kicked me out! They dropped me off here and left after saying to never come back..." She sighed.

"Oh Marvelle, I'm so sorry." Ivy hugged her and sighed, thinking about Remus's furry problem. "Maybe I can ask Remus if you can stay with us..."

"Really?? I mean, you don't have to and-"

"Well, I'll see what I can do." Ivy walked over to Remus awkwardly, still thinking about his time of the month.

"You okay, Ivy?" He asked and she nodded in reply.

"Um... Marvelle's parents... they kicked her out and she's wondering if she could stay with us when she's not at Hogwarts." She said quickly. Remus's eyes widened.

"Did you tell her about..." He started.

"No..."

"Ivy, it's dangerous and you know perfectly well that I could kill you or-"

"But you didn't!" She reminded and he sighed. "Come on Remus! She has nowhere to stay!"

"It's dangerous-"

"Marvelle's really nice."

"I can see that-"

"She can help around."

"You're not making her do your chores Ivy." Ivy crossed her arms.

"I wasn't going to say that." Remus raised an eyebrow. "I was going to say she could help. Besides she loves cleaning so much it's weird." He sighed.

"Fine."

"Really?? Oh Remus thank you! I love you!" She hugged him and the train whistle blew, indicating the students to board the train. "Did that really take 15 minutes?" He shrugged and smiled. "Well I better get going then."

"See you Ivy."

"Well... I'll see you, bye!" She ran off but stopped before boarding the train. Ivy ran back to Remus. "You sure you're feeling alright from last night?"